Author Topic: MEXICAN Cartels beheading victims with chainsaws.  (Read 8584 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
MEXICAN Cartels beheading victims with chainsaws.
« on: October 09, 2011, 06:00:46 PM »
This is getting out of control. I already saw the video but i'm not going to post it here, if you really want to see it then you can find it on google or something, very barbaric.

http://gawker.com/5835280/mass-murderer-nonchalantly-confesses-to-chainsaw-beheadings

Mass Murderer Nonchalantly Confesses to Chainsaw Beheadings
Just over two weeks ago, Mexican authorities arrested a notorious mass murderer, Oscar Osvaldo Garcia, who is nicknamed after a popular TV hand puppet, "El Compayito." He admitted to personally killing, or ordering the murders of around 600 people. Today, the Washington Post reports on Mexican law enforcement's penchant for videotaping and airing dramatic confessions on TV. Here's a sample of Garcia's confession, made shortly after his arrest:

Prosecutor: "How many executions have you ordered?"

Garcia: "Ordered? I believe more than 300 executions."

Prosecutor: "And how many have you done?"

Garcia: "Another 300, more or less, I have done with my own hands, around 300."

Prosecutor: "And what did you use to cut off their heads?"

Garcia: "With knives and chain saws."

Eh, no biggie. Just some chain saws and knives. And maybe 600 murders, give or take a few dozen.

[Image via AP]

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: MEXICAN Cartels beheading victims with chainsaws.
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 06:21:35 PM »
That situation is nastier than Iraq. G-d help us all if the cartels assume control of the Mexican government, which seems inevitable eventually.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 06:24:38 PM »
There are some horrific things going on down there, there were pictures where they were boiling skin or peeling the skin off victims faces as interrogation methods, and I agree, I think with the way this war is going they will eventually gain control. It's like the cartels are trying to see who can be the most violent.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »
There are some horrific things going on down there, there were pictures where they were boiling skin or peeling the skin off victims faces as interrogation methods, and I agree, I think with the way this war is going they will eventually gain control. It's like the cartels are trying to see who can be the most violent.
What the NWO media will never tell you is that many average Mexicans support the cartels because they want to punish the hated Yankee gringos to the north.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:54:27 PM »
What the NWO media will never tell you is that many average Mexicans support the cartels because they want to punish the hated Yankee gringos to the north.

Why?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 07:07:46 PM »
Why?

Because they believe America stole the land from Mexico but the Mexicana movement goes even further by creating a "Pan Americana" movement that claims all Americas belong only to Indigenous people and non Indigenous should be killed or deported.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 09:19:35 PM »
We have the technology to squash those wetbacks.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 09:53:25 PM »
You can have as much technology as you want but it doesn't do any good without the will to use it.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 10:06:22 PM »

Does anyone have any links that present comments they made that express that sentiment?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »
Does anyone have any links that present comments they made that express that sentiment?

lines, he's right. I live in Texas I know.

You really require a link? Here:
http://www.mexica-movement.org/

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 03:25:53 PM »
Well perhaps he's right but if I just believed what everyone told me without requiring evidence that wouldn't be a very good thing for me to do. The Mexica Movement is racist but I didn't see anything on their site that says anything about them supporting drug cartels.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 03:38:01 PM »
You can have as much technology as you want but it doesn't do any good without the will to use it.
It's not just the evil traitor leaders anymore. These days more than half of Americans (almost half of Republicans and a solid majority of Democrats) feel sorry for these foreign terrorist invaders.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 09:24:46 PM »
Well perhaps he's right but if I just believed what everyone told me without requiring evidence that wouldn't be a very good thing for me to do. The Mexica Movement is racist but I didn't see anything on their site that says anything about them supporting drug cartels.

They don't have to. That's a natural side effect of what their movement seeks.

It's not just the evil traitor leaders anymore. These days more than half of Americans (almost half of Republicans and a solid majority of Democrats) feel sorry for these foreign terrorist invaders.

Well they can feel sorry for them while they in turn are hated and resented as being the invaders themselves by the illegals.

I'm afraid of what this will lead to. There's already a lot of crime and violence associated with the illegals but the major problem for me is the demographic time bomb.

There's more than one way to conquer territory and they are doing it by outbreeding Americans.

Offline TheDeanOfMean

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 09:47:18 PM »
Is the beheading video the one of the two men sitting down up against a wall?
“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 02:41:41 AM »
My friend is who Mexican is very much against the cartel violence... So I can't say all Mexicans support that stuff.. Maybe Mexican nationals do? But I doubt it... Many innocents are being killed in the crossfire..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 06:36:37 AM »
My friend is who Mexican is very much against the cartel violence... So I can't say all Mexicans support that stuff.. Maybe Mexican nationals do? But I doubt it... Many innocents are being killed in the crossfire..

Our government doesn't know how to distinguish between real Americans of Mexican descent and illegals and their Mexico-loyal or other country loyal anchor babies. They just lump them all in together, which isn't fair. They consider them all to be the same and think that discriminating against illegals+anchor babies is somehow discriminating against Hispanics, and that's not true.

The problem with your statement though is that when you bring large numbers of third world people into an area, that area is going to look more third world than it did before. There's no way around this. The cartel stuff comes parceled in with the illegal immigrants, you can't separate it out.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 10:08:15 AM »
Closing the border and associated port entries would immediately solve the cartel problem. If they couldn't move the drugs they would go bankrupt and the onus would be on Mexico to finally squash them. Right now as it stands Mexico is a failed state because parts of the country are barely controlled by the government.

Right now there is no desire by the US gov't to stop the flow of drugs. In fact, you have the affirmative action AG Eric Holder joking about giving the cartels weapons.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 03:10:25 PM »
I think some people here are confused as to the situation that is going on in Mexico and why it is an issue.

The term Hispanic is misleading because the only "real" Hispanics are those from Spain and Portugal. The original Latin speaking countries are Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, and Romania.

The term Latino or Hispanic is generally reserved today for people of Central and South American descent (with the exception of Suriname and Belize).

The issue isn't necessarily against Hispanics or even Latinos, first of all Latino and Hispanic isn't even a race but a language group of people, you have white hispanics, black hispanics, mixed race hispanics and native american hispanics.

The issue with the illegal immigration into the US is for a variety of reasons, first for those unfamiliar, Texas declared it's self a republic which was formally apart of Spanish Colonial Mexico and delared it's self independent as a republic, Texas wanted to be it's own free country basically and this sparked a war between Mexico and the US who annexed Texas, Mexico saw Texas as a rebellious territory that they would take control of Texas even though the majority in the state wanted to be independent.

After the US won the war against Mexico, they forfeited territory to the US with the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, this gave the US government control of those territories and the US paid for the remaining territories. This was a treaty which the government of Mexico signed similar to how Russia sold Alaska to the US.

Today, the issue with illegal immigration primarily is coming from central America and Mexico, you have people who are trying to get in by human trafficking to work and send money back to their families, they try to stay here by marrying a US citizen or having a baby so the child can't be deported hence they can't be deported.

The other illegal immigrants are drug dealers who are coming here to fuel the war on drugs by also using human trafficking and smuggling of narcotics into the United States to pay for their operations to overthrow the Mexican government, these cartels are a huge problem because they are out for blood and are willing to poison our population purely for profit.

You also have those who are coming here using benefits from the government and they are stealing identity and not paying taxes, this is wrong.

The other group are the extremist Azlantist or Mexicana movement who believe that the entire Americas belongs only to people of indigenous background and all white skinned people should be killed or removed.

Granted there's a big difference with a American of Mexican descent. I think there's plenty of good hardworking people from Latin America but there are also a lot of bad people that are ruining it for the good ones.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 04:54:33 PM »
Most mexicans I meet in this country are hard working people who want to provide for there families. These panamerican groups represent a tiny minority in the mexican population.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 06:41:50 PM »
Most mexicans I meet in this country are hard working people who want to provide for there families. These panamerican groups represent a tiny minority in the mexican population.
They could be as hard working as a government mule if they came here legally all the better if they are illegals they should be deported A.S.A.P ... Soon American citizens will be needing all them so called jobs Americans refuse to do because they will be the only ones around to get.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 06:57:47 PM »
I only wish you were correct.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2011, 07:01:39 PM »
Who starts the thread always has to be right so lets not disagree.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 07:04:50 PM »
Who starts the thread always has to be right so lets not disagree.
Let me guess, you would have preferred that Israel-Colombia United had advocated sending everyone not 90% Caucasian to concentration camps.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 09:24:42 PM »

They should be at home working hard for Mexico then, and if they're so hard working why are they causing hospitals to shut down by flooding their emergency departments and taking advantage of programs like WIC?