Author Topic: this is why rick perry will still win  (Read 570 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
this is why rick perry will still win
« on: October 13, 2011, 08:48:49 AM »
At the end of the day, the debates are not the ed of the world for Rick Perry, plus hes slowly improving on his poor performances. Bush lost all of his debates and still won.

Fact is the guy is a major fund raiser, and with all the media bashing him...hes still in the race. With his money he produces pretty cool advertising campaigns such as this one.

I predicted he will win even when he collapsed on the debates and im sticking by that prediction...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: this is why rick perry will still win
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 11:59:57 AM »
At the end of the day, the debates are not the ed of the world for Rick Perry, plus hes slowly improving on his poor performances. Bush lost all of his debates and still won.

Fact is the guy is a major fund raiser, and with all the media bashing him...hes still in the race. With his money he produces pretty cool advertising campaigns such as this one.

I predicted he will win even when he collapsed on the debates and im sticking by that prediction...

I think his debate hurt him too much.  Especially his position on illegals.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 01:19:38 PM »

The GOP base is not going to be motivated for this guy in the least.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 03:52:12 PM »
Fatah supporter Rick Perry has no chance.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 03:57:17 PM »
I really think JTFers need to all get behind Herman Cain, the most pro-Israel candidate, but it's Chaim's final word.