Author Topic: Nazi IDF Drag Jewish Women by their Hair  (Read 3964 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nazi IDF Drag Jewish Women by their Hair
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:51:17 PM »
This image speaks volumes:

I can not imagine a Jewish Israel Defense Force would treat Jewish women worse than animals... Do they do this to the pali women?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Nazi IDF Drag Jewish Women by their Hair
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 11:57:12 PM »
The IDF is a cowardly group who have to use horses, whips, and batons to abuse and intimidate righteous Jews defending their homes...

G-d Forbid the IDF should do any of this to the arabs...

:'(
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 01:02:09 AM »
Honenu has a video on the expulsion of the Jewish people of Amona...

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:10:14 AM »
I am making a video from Chaim's answer to SecularBeliever's questions on ask JTF a few weeks ago.
Unfortunately most footage is of very poor quality, so first I will have to download a certain amount of footage and then see what I can use.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 10:20:27 AM »
WHere are these photos from?

The IDF is a cowardly group who have to use horses, whips, and batons to abuse and intimidate righteous Jews defending their homes...

G-d Forbid the IDF should do any of this to the arabs...

:'(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 10:23:22 PM »
When I look at these pictures, I get sick to my stomach.  How do you protect yourself from a Nazi swinging a baton on you while he is sitting on a 1200 pound riot control horse?   Short of shooting the horses in the leg,  (I don't think the settlers have ever done it) I don't know what else would be effective.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 10:27:51 PM »
WHere are these photos from?

The expulsion of the Jews of Amona.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 03:47:18 PM »
Down with the Israeli Wehrmact (the Islamic Defense Forces)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 03:56:36 PM »
Just hideous beyond all words. That is exactly how Muslim Nazi reichs treat their fellow Muslims. This is beyond abominable.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 07:41:36 PM »
I am betting (and hoping) that most of the police were Arab and Druze, because the thought of Jews doing this to other Jews draws up memories of the Kapos who shoved Jews into the gas chambers and ovens.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides