Author Topic: The menuval Mordecai Elon justifies israeli govt release of hamas/plo murderers  (Read 547 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
this socalled rabbi defends bibi's decision saying we can't know God's calculations and whether or not the freed terrorists will kill us or not.

Why does he think that an act of the Israeli govt is an act of God?  Does he consider bibi to be God?
Should we also "annul" the mitzvah of killing rodfim because maybe God will produce a miracle and the rodef won't kill anyone?  What kind of drugs are some of these people on.

This person's sickening point of view was told to me by a friend whose friend considers this guy their "rav."  Btw mordecai elon abused some of his students so anyone who goes to him for his opinion or considers him anything other than treife gamur, their sanity and judgment is called into question.  But this is just one example of how the govt has useful idiots it employs to sabotage settler resistance to their evil.  I bet that in exchange for this drek, the attorney general will take it easy on elon in his abuse investigations.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
What a disgrace..complete insanity..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
this socalled rabbi defends bibi's decision saying we can't know G-d's calculations and whether or not the freed terrorists will kill us or not.

Why does he think that an act of the Israeli govt is an act of G-d?  Does he consider bibi to be G-d?
Should we also "annul" the mitzvah of killing rodfim because maybe G-d will produce a miracle and the rodef won't kill anyone?  What kind of drugs are some of these people on.

This person's sickening point of view was told to me by a friend whose friend considers this guy their "rav."  Btw mordecai elon abused some of his students so anyone who goes to him for his opinion or considers him anything other than treife gamur, their sanity and judgment is called into question.  But this is just one example of how the govt has useful idiots it employs to sabotage settler resistance to their evil.  I bet that in exchange for this drek, the attorney general will take it easy on elon in his abuse investigations.
What do you expect, isn't he on Lewinsky's payroll?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
What do you expect, isn't he on Lewinsky's payroll?

I'm not sure.  He's actually not really allowed to teach anymore because of his improprieties with his students.  I don't know if he receives a salary, but he certainly has something to gain (an acquittal or a dropped investigation).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Just evil beyond words. With "rabbis" like that individual who needs Nazi imams and ayatollahs?