Author Topic: Female SS Africans reverse rape male SS African victims  (Read 2197 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Female SS Africans reverse rape male SS African victims
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 09:56:37 PM »
Boy, this is wrong on so many levels.  I noticed you are being more PC with the terminology.

I would suggest, Sub Saharan Afro Dignified humanoids.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 06:50:45 AM »
In Africa you see the real face of paganism and witchcraft because it hasn't been diluted into the yuppie version of today that so many neopagans follow. Those neopagans dabble in this stuff with crystals and love spells, etc. without really knowing what they're getting themselves into. Places like Africa show what witchcraft is really all about and why nobody should consider that a valid path for their lives.

Most if not all people at some point had violent paganism in their ancestry. Africa and some other areas of the world are still in that primitive state, and even in the first world there are those who think paganism is preferable to a Bible-based religion.

One of the wonderful things about what the Jewish people were chosen to do is that the Bible provides a different way than this stuff for the world. It provides a system under which people can be civilized and righteous and compassionate and just.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 08:32:11 AM »
I saw a story today on BBC World about witch doctors and child trafficking from Africa to Britain. There are witch doctors who still participate in human sacrifice and they're in Britain. They did an undercover expose and found 10/10 supposed witch doctors operating in Britain(who could freely advertise their "services" in newspapers, etc) offered animal sacrifice and 2/10 offered rituals with human blood.

What a sickening culture.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 11:55:51 AM »
Am I misunderstanding this thing, or are they saying there is demand in Africa for used condoms with AIDS inside ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 11:56:38 AM »
I saw a story today on BBC World about witch doctors and child trafficking from Africa to Britain. There are witch doctors who still participate in human sacrifice and they're in Britain. They did an undercover expose and found 10/10 supposed witch doctors operating in Britain(who could freely advertise their "services" in newspapers, etc) offered animal sacrifice and 2/10 offered rituals with human blood.

What a sickening culture.

Wow that's scary! I wonder if they sacrifice any British kids? Do you have a link to an article about it? Does it say whether they kill the kids or just bleed them for ritual magic?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 02:53:15 PM »
Magic wand strikes again.

....wand=penis
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774