Author Topic: Thank God that Rabin is gone, but there are other allies of the Arabs still  (Read 552 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Too bad that others who have Muslim/Arab Allies are still in charge.   We see that the Arabs get strengthened by their allies in the Israeli govt every day.  Now even their murderers roam free so they can kill again, and the terror victims are stripped of any justice and slapped in the face by the media clowns and the evil regime.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Too bad that others who have Muslim/Arab Allies are still in charge.   We see that the Arabs get strengthened by their allies in the Israeli govt every day.  Now even their murderers roam free so they can kill again, and the terror victims are stripped of any justice and slapped in the face by the media clowns and the evil regime.

I certainly agree. It is completely degrading what the Jewish victims of arab terror are going through. I feel dirty knowing that Jews act like this... I have always wanted to see Gilad free but this price is too much. Every Jewish life is precious, including those who have already been murdered, and those who will be murdered by these blood sucking arabs.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Lewinsky is zero improvement over Rabin. At least some people resisted the latter.

But where is the outrage at the overwhelming majority of Israelis who supported this abomination because they wanted Shalit "free at all costs"?

• Gold Star JTF Member
Lewinsky is zero improvement over Rabin. At least some people resisted the latter.

But where is the outrage at the overwhelming majority of Israelis who supported this abomination because they wanted Shalit "free at all costs"?

I agree with you.  This whole thing is insane.   Most of the society supports it because the bolshevik media has created a euphoria about the release of Shalit.       Will they be euphoric when one of these Samir Kuntar Jr.'s murders Jews in a nightclub (chas veshalom)?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I can't understand Israelis. Yes they have been brainwashed but the facts speak for themselves. 5,000 Jews have been murdered since Oslo with at least half of those in the last decade. Most Israelis have either lost a friend or family member to jihad or know someone who has. People can be brainwashed but how can they deny such powerful physical evidence in front of their faces?

I don't know if Judaism has a concept of "natural law" or "creation witness" but to make a long story short, those are principles that say that you do not need to be directly told something from G-d via supernatural revelation or preached to by one of G-d's servants to be held accountable for something. If something is so obviously true just from looking at the world you are supposed to know and internalize it and abide by it.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I can't understand Israelis. Yes they have been brainwashed but the facts speak for themselves. 5,000 Jews have been murdered since Oslo with at least half of those in the last decade. Most Israelis have either lost a friend or family member to jihad or know someone who has. People can be brainwashed but how can they deny such powerful physical evidence in front of their faces?

I don't know if Judaism has a concept of "natural law" or "creation witness" but to make a long story short, those are principles that say that you do not need to be directly told something from G-d via supernatural revelation or preached to by one of G-d's servants to be held accountable for something. If something is so obviously true just from looking at the world you are supposed to know and internalize it and abide by it.

True, but the power of the media is great. Most people don't think for themselves. The obligation is for others to show the truth unto others. With time and repetition ( "propaganda" - if you will) you get people to change their views sometimes without them even noticing it.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I certainly agree. It is completely degrading what the Jewish victims of arab terror are going through. I feel dirty knowing that Jews act like this... I have always wanted to see Gilad free but this price is too much. Every Jewish life is precious, including those who have already been murdered, and those who will be murdered by these blood sucking arabs.

Chaim put it best one Jewish life is worth more than all of the Arab Muslim Nazi scum put to together.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Problem is, if even one of these muslim nazi scum murders an Israeli, the sum of Jews saved vs. lost in this hideous transfer will be back to 0.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:19:02 AM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tell that to regular Israelis.

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is true that Rabin and Netanyahu have many similarities.