Author Topic: Did the OWS protest cause more Jews to shy away from the left?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Joelie

• New JTFer
Did the OWS protest cause more Jews to shy away from the left?
« on: October 20, 2011, 01:03:55 AM »
Just a thought...I was sickened and angered by the anti semetic comments coming from the so called "left". I say so called because I always thought they were the ones who preached peace, love and tolerance. But nowadays, all that seems to be spewing out of the left is veiled and sometimes outright anti-semitism. I am angered and appalled by the blatant anti Jewish sentiment displayed at the Occupy Wall Street Protests. This is percisely the propaganda which sprang up in Germany in the early 1920s. But then when you get a group of protesters that all go topless, it really is kind of hard to take them seriously. The far left is nothing but a big joke nowadays. And thier protests just seem like a bunch of attention wh--e hippies with an exuse to party and act like idiots. Compared to them Abbie Hoffman actually seemed noble. And one last thought: Is critisizing Israel the new PC way for liberals to say "I hate the Jews"?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Did the OWS protest cause more Jews to shy away from the left?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
Actually about 10% of Jews are hard leftists 10% are on the right the rest are liberals who will always be liberals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03