Author Topic: prepare for obama bounce  (Read 398 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
prepare for obama bounce
« on: October 20, 2011, 06:54:21 PM »
I can feel it already.... I expect there to be a big bounce in obamas poll numbers next week... It will be a tough week no-doubt...

Reading the MSM today it seems the lefties are once again claiming Obama can walk on water, or other allusions to his messianic status...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: prepare for obama bounce
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 07:07:28 PM »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 07:39:56 PM »
I can feel it already.... I expect there to be a big bounce in obamas poll numbers next week... It will be a tough week no-doubt...

Reading the MSM today it seems the lefties are once again claiming Obama can walk on water, or other allusions to his messianic status...

The bounce will be short lived... Who cares he is taking credit for bumping off an 75 year old has been dictator who was little or no threat to anyone other than his people... Most people are ignoring the issue but anyone with a few dollars invested in the market is loosing their shirt... The numbers are starting to get to the point that even the unconscious will soon be unable to ignore the carnage... Business for the most part  here in America is in a coma... He is trying to push through his so called " jobs bill " with the hope that it might just take enough of the edge off things prior to election time.... If the people are dumb enough to let him push it through they deserve every thing they get... If the animal gets in for another four years it will only be because the Republicans were to stupid to mount a viable campaign against him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »
The Bin Laden bounce barely lasted a week.  Unless the economy suddenly turns into a rocket I would not worry.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »
The Bin Laden bounce barely lasted a week.  Unless the economy suddenly turns into a rocket I would not worry.

But the media is claiming that obummer is a foreign policy WIZARD for having brought down qadaffi without any US military deaths... I admit that on paper it seems very good... But I also am sceptical because it is too early to know if qadaffis overthrow will really result in better leadership of Libya and not another muslim brotherhood or al queda/taliban government...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »
Muslim countries will always be disasters until they abandon Islam, it's not too early to know that much.