Author Topic: Please comment on this Antisemitism video  (Read 536 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Please comment on this Antisemitism video
« on: October 22, 2011, 11:49:36 PM »
This simple video on youtube about the rise in antisemitism has attracted a bunch of Jew haters....

I would like some of you to help me out addressing these nazis, including our old nemesis 'OrthodoxDarwinist'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Just Nick

• New JTFer
Re: Please comment on this Antisemitism video
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 01:20:20 AM »
youtube is like StørmFrønt now. Even on those videos that has nothing to do wit Jews antisemitic comments can be found.
Obama eats bananas
Cain is breaking chains

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 01:23:46 AM »
Look at some of these comments, for heavens sake!

@sssssjjjj1 99% of the murdering... Is that right? Have a problem with lying much? The Jewish people are less than 1% of the world population, yet you morons will continue to claim that we are the reason for all the worlds problems. You know what? The problem is not the Jews, it is you!

planetmuman 1 hour ago

@dyad2r1 Your argument is utter foolishness because the term Antisemite has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the term 'Semite'. This common attempt to discredit 'Jew Hatred' which is what the word 'Antisemitism' means, as defined by the Germans, is shameful and must be addressed.

planetmuman 1 hour ago

OrthdodoxBunghole and sssshit are living examples of antisemitism. It is almost funny that on a video which discusses antisemitism that bozos like these two post their vile slander. These morons should be obvious demonstrations to anyone reading the comments on this video that Jew hate is alive and well in the 21st century.

planetmuman 1 hour ago

what a crock of drek. the jews do 99% of the murdering, they have been begging for it for sooooo long. I'm itching for some payback. f nwo. f you!

sssssjjjj1 3 months ago

Just because a small group of Jews or Jewish leaders might have done something wrong doesn't mean you can blame everyone for it. The Nazi party did terrible things, yet many Germans were against him or just forced to support Hitler.

BHAKthehackmeister 5 months ago

well...ok.. this was one bs video,only meant for morons

invader519 5 months ago

If you read the Jewish Talmud you will quickly realise that the kings of racism on this planet are: Jews.

OrthodoxDarwinist 6 months ago

Just wait yids, your reckoning is upon you.... we all know you did 9/11 and covered it up in your media, this time you have gone too far. your leadership is wanting, and your turn is over.

GhostofCliffGullett 6 months ago

Hate the Judaism.. not the Jew

SanguineBullet667 8 months ago

@AmirBasson It's funny. Because you say so ak Nazis during the WWII. :))) The situation is completely analogous. Then, too much of Europe was Jewish pigs. But the difference is a basic and diametrical - Jews were then apatites of dominance in European countries. Jewish subhumans have such a nature. A Muslim issue, not a problem. Of course there will always be some idiots orthodox. Jews are the use of propaganda against the Arabs.

Camdentown100 8 months ago

Jews don't have copyrights on the words Semite, Semitic or Antisemitic. The political definition of a Semite is one who is a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews and Arabs. It is one who is a descendant of these people. They are a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language. Among the world population of Semites, Arabs outnumber Jews three to one.

dyad2r1 9 months ago

Hitler was a Jew.  Google "Hitler DNA"

dyad2r1 9 months ago
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 01:32:08 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 04:08:29 PM »
No Doubt about it, Anti-Semetism is getting worse, due to Evil, and the Left Uniting with Islam, just as they United With Hitler!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 05:48:22 AM »
My favourite trick is just to post their own I.P adress in response to their comments.
That usually shuts em up pretty quick.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf