Author Topic: Ron Paul = Braindead  (Read 971 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Ron Paul = Braindead
« on: August 24, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »
http://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2011/08/23/gop_operatives_fear_lasting_ron_paul_problem

This guy is a complete moron.

"Ron Paul is going to destroy this party if they keep him in there," said Rush Limbaugh the day after the Aug. 11 Fox News-Washington Examiner debate in Ames. "This is nuts on parade."

Key Republicans in Iowa -- and around the country, too -- are genuinely baffled by the Paul phenomenon. They understand (and share) many of Paul's views on the Constitution and limiting the size and scope of the federal government, even if they think Paul sometimes goes too far. What perplexes them is Paul's take on foreign policy, especially the threat of Iran acquiring nuclear weapons.

"Why wouldn't it be natural that they might want a weapon?" Paul asked at the Fox-Examiner debate. "They'd be given more respect. ... What's so terribly bad about this?"

As for sanctions against Iran, Paul said, "Countries that you put sanctions on, you are more likely to fight them. ... I say stay out of their internal business."

The crowd in Iowa State University's Stephens Auditorium included a large group of Paul supporters who broke into loud cheers every time Paul spoke, including when he gave his views on Iran. "That audience goes nuts," Limbaugh said the next day. "I think, 'Oh, my gosh, what am I watching here?' "

It's likely most Republicans agree with Limbaugh's assessment, and Paul's ability to say such things and still remain a force in the party confuses many in the GOP.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Ron Paul = Braindead
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 12:55:44 PM »
This is my biggest disagreement with Ron Paul. He doesn't understand or refuses to understand that some nations and peoples are diametrically opposed to America. He doesn't believe in war with Islam.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 12:55:58 PM »
Say something we don't already know!  :laugh:

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 11:25:41 PM »
Yeah the guys truly off, here is a video I unearthed depicting his Jew hatred. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 11:33:34 PM »
He thinks America is at fault and antagonized the muslims... He has to believe that or his amoral, libertarian, isolationist way of thinking would be completely invalidated. Really, if Ron Paul were to believe the muslims hate America for the simple reason they see America as infidel, it would prove him completely wrong. He'll blame America and throw Israel under the bus before he admits to being wrong on anything.

While Paul has some good policies, he is an evil man who will continue to do a lot of harm to America with his twisted way of thinking. May his name and memory be obliterated.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 01:16:24 AM »
He thinks America is at fault and antagonized the muslims... He has to believe that or his amoral, libertarian, isolationist way of thinking would be completely invalidated. Really, if Ron Paul were to believe the muslims hate America for the simple reason they see America as infidel, it would prove him completely wrong. He'll blame America and throw Israel under the bus before he admits to being wrong on anything.

While Paul has some good policies, he is an evil man who will continue to do a lot of harm to America with his twisted way of thinking. May his name and memory be obliterated.

Hey my old post.  :)     One good thing about 2012, it will be the end to the Paulestinians  (And hopefully the end of Hussein)