Author Topic: Tekoa's "Rabbi" Froman": beneath vermin!  (Read 1417 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Tekoa's "Rabbi" Froman": beneath vermin!
« on: October 24, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »

As can be seen from this clip, there is not enough lead in Gehennom to deal with treasonous scum like "Rabbi" Froman http://www.jpost.com/VideoArticles/Video/Article.aspx?id=237020

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Tekoa's "Rabbi" Froman": beneath vermin!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 05:52:39 PM »
That is old news... We talked about this before... It is a shame that there are people who used their learning in order to support and comfort the enemy of the Jewish people. I hope that this 'rabbi' will one day regret his statements. He is a chillul Hashem...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 06:15:34 PM »
As can be seen from this clip, there is not enough lead in Gehennom to deal with treasonous scum like "Rabbi" Froman http://www.jpost.com/VideoArticles/Video/Article.aspx?id=237020

I wonder how far that romance went
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 06:23:03 PM »
I wonder how far that romance went
lol. Froman is a Hippie, so he believes in free love and such.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 06:39:56 PM »
I always suspect he has some mental disease (besides the fact that he has cancer). Maybe to be very Likah Zehut him and assuming the best we can say that he is wrong, BUT perhaps he is doing this thinking he is saving lives by trying to difusse the situation and relax tensions and not have Arabs attack more Jews because of this. I know and understand that this is all thinking small and not in the ultimate benefit of Jews but perhaps might be what he thinks. But anyway him even going a step furthur and saying "allah hu akbar" is completely disgusting and beyond explanation.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline israeli kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 02:26:41 AM »
the picture is disgusting :yuck: