Poll

Poll:   Obama's sudden pullout of Iraq, whats your opinion?

It needs to be done ASAP,  the war is a complete waste
4 (33.3%)
It needs to be done soon, but Obama is doing it too prematurely for political reasons
4 (33.3%)
We need to keep minimal troops in Iraq for security reasons for several more years
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Obama's sudden pullout of Iraq, whats your opinion?  (Read 767 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Poll: Obama's sudden pullout of Iraq, whats your opinion?
« on: October 25, 2011, 02:34:52 PM »
I am curious of JTF's position on this

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Poll: Obama's sudden pullout of Iraq, whats your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 02:54:15 PM »
Obama did it for the wrong reasons.  But I'm for it happening... Next step should be ariel bombings when an evil country misbehaves.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 04:14:23 PM »
Iran is just waiting for US to exit Iraq.... You know that Iran has plans for Iraq as it has had for many years. Anyone here old enough to remember the Iran/Iraq war? We were on Iraqs side in that war {as we should have been} but now we have toppled any strong Iraqi leadership. Now Iraq is ripe for the plucking by Iran, and Irans leaders are smiling all the way to the bank...

I think we must maintain a presence in Iraq... As America has done in every previous military action to overthrow rogue regimes we must establish a base to ensure that Iran doesnt increase its sphere of influence.

It would be idiotic to waste American lives and our time by withdrawing only to allow an even bigger menace to take over...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 10:53:03 PM »
I have mixed feelings on this.  I am terrified by the fact that Iran and dozens of other wacko Muslim groups are just waiting on the sidelines for their chance to spread Islamofascism, but they will be waiting 10 years from now regardless.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 11:08:40 PM »
I used to be for the Iraq war (a long time ago).  But now I'm not.  Our military is there to supposedly win over hearts and minds of the locals, who will always hate the infidel.  It's useless.  I don't want to see American soldiers getting picked off by IED's, while having their hands tied behind their backs. 

The real solution is to quarantine the Muslim world.  We do that by getting off of oil completely, stopping Muslim immigration to the West, and deporting the ones here who have engaged in or supported any kind of jihad. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 11:11:20 PM »
It is not a sudden pullout. Bush signed this pullout plan in 2008. Obama the muslim nazi is just reaping the rewards from it.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 12:05:11 AM »

The real solution is to quarantine the Muslim world.  We do that by getting off of oil completely, stopping Muslim immigration to the West, and deporting the ones here who have engaged in or supported any kind of jihad. 

That is a terrific idea.  We need someone with that idea to be president!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 12:40:40 AM »
It is not a sudden pullout. Bush signed this pullout plan in 2008. Obama the muslim nazi is just reaping the rewards from it.

I believe Bush wanted to leave a small portion of troops in Iraq for several more years for security reasons.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »
If you want my honest opinion and i'm not saying it's right, just my perception, I never really liked the idea of invading Iraq or opposing it. I always saw Saddam Hussein being in power as a dictator who pretty much just kept the country in the stone age and prevented them from becoming too big of a regional power but kind of kept Iran at bay. I think by invading Iraq, it offset the region powers and made the situation much worse. Granted Hussein launched Scud missiles in Israel at one point. I think the war has done so much damage to the economy, I think after 9/11 most people including myself supported the invasion into Afghanistan but after that, the war in Iraq didn't make sense, it was like a huge 360.

Anyways a embargo and cut off of all exports or business would just starve the area of needed resources.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 02:45:21 AM »
This article from ynetnews.com sheds some light on why Saddam was an enemy of Israel and the Jewish people:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4139278,00.html

'Saddam thought Israel was behind '86 Iranian attack'

Documents uncovered by New York Times reveal Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein's obliviousness to Tehran's hostile intentions at start of Iran-Iraq war

Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein believed that Israel was responsible for a series of attacks perpetrated by Iran at the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

The armed conflict between Baghdad and Tehran raged on between September 1980 to August 1988 and claimed hundreds of thousands of lives, but intelligence files seized by US forces in the Iraqi capital show that Hussein was caught off guard by the Iranian attack, and was very much oblivious to the threat posed by the Islamic Republic.

The documents were seized in 2003 but were only recently declassified.

According to the New York Times, the documents state the Hussein's first reaction to the attacks was "This is Israel."

Minutes for a meeting in 1982 suggest Hussein believed Iraq would win the war with Iran and that “Once Iraq walks out victorious, there will not be any Israel… Technically, (Israel) is right in all of their attempts to harm Iraq.”

Hussein's notion that Israel and the West were conspiring to undermine his regime persisted well after end of the Iran-Iraq war ended: In 1990 he personally intervened to ensure the execution of Farzad Bazoft, an Iranian-born journalist working for the British Observer, after the latter – who was looking into an explosion at a military complex south of Baghdad – was arrested and charged with spying for Israel.

The documents also shed further light on the circumstances that led to the 1991 Gulf War, saying that a series of mixed messages led him to understand the Washington would not contest an invasion of Kuwait.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 08:19:30 AM »
I believe Bush wanted to leave a small portion of troops in Iraq for several more years for security reasons.

Only if the Iraqis asked for them to stay.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!