Author Topic: Seinfeld Actor Joins the Dark Side  (Read 1371 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Seinfeld Actor Joins the Dark Side
« on: October 24, 2011, 04:08:09 PM »
Although I seldom watched the Seinfeld TV program I generally thought it was funny and benign.... But now I realize that some of the 'Jewish' actors on that TV series are died-in-the-wool leftist self-haters.... The actor Jason Alexander who played Seinfelds friend George Castanza has joined with a group which attempts to give land and support to the terrorists who are trying to destroy the Jewish people.

It is sad that self-haters such as Mr alexander are giving our enemies comfort and support.... But as Kahanist Jews we must rebuke and scold him... Either he is misguided or he is evil... I want to assume he is misguided, but evidence is pointing toward the suggestion that he is evil..

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149039#.TqXEWx-6SL8

Seinfeld's Jason Alexander Visits Israel with Leftist OneVoice

OneVoice brings 30-person delegation to tour Israel and meet with Palestinian Authority.
Anav Silverman

Jason Alexander, better known as George Costanza for his role on the hit television series, “Seinfeld” visited the Israeli Knesset on Monday and joined a discussion in an event hosted by MK Yoel Hasson of Kadima.

Hasson helped found the Knesset’s Two State Solution Caucus, whose members met with Alexander’s delegation. The event was designed to help the delegation understand the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and explain how to implement a two-state solution while improving Israel’s image internationally.

Alexander is visiting Israel with a 30-person delegation, as part of the OneVoice campaign, an organization dedicated to a two-state solution. MK Hasson was formerly a youth leader of One Voice. Today he leads a Caucus that aims to maintain pressure on the Israeli government to adopt a two-state solution by forming a moderate bloc in the Knesset.

The visiting delegation included international business leaders and philanthropists, who in their week-long trip will meet with top Israeli and Palestinian leaders, attend a town hall meeting in Kalkylia and engage with Israeli and Palestinian activists, who are part of the OneVoice movement “in building peace from the ground up.”

Alexander also plans to visit the rocket-torn city of Sderot and hold workshops with Haifa youth. He is expected to meet with Minister of Strategic Affairs and former COS MK Moshe Ya’alon, Deputy PM MK Dan Meridor, Opposition Chairwoman MK Tzipi Livni and Deputy Foreign Minister MK Danny Ayalon.  Alexander is also expected to meet with PA head Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Salam Fayyad.

Alexander first visited Israel over twenty years ago and has since then visited the country several times, often doing work with One Voice.

OneVoice is a non-profit and international grassroots organization with headquarters in New York, Tel Aviv and Ramallah.  In the coming months, One Voice plans to expand its campaign into cities such as Bethlehem and Hebron to inspire Palestinians to “take an active role in building a Palestinian state to pave the way for ending the occupation and resolving the conflict.”

During a visit in 2009, the Seinfeld star stated that the stereotypes of the conflict often mislead his fellow Americans. "People here get painted throughout the world with a very wide brush," he said.

"To most of the world, to most people I know, Israelis are two things: victims or occupiers. Palestinians are two things: victims or terrorists. ... But when you sit down and you talk to people on both sides, everyone's humanity and the similarity we all share comes out.”

While Alexander may be well-intentioned in his support, OneVoice has been harshly criticized in the past for having such extremist figures as Hamas cleric, Sheikh Taysir Al-Tamimi speak on behalf of the organization in the name of peace. Tamimi, who also happens to be a OneVoice member, frequently incites hatred against Israel in his sermons as well as in international forums.

Jason 'Schmoozing' with a terrorist
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Seinfeld Actor Joins the Dark Side
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 04:13:08 PM »
Even if an Arab rocket were to hit his convoy, he would still blame it on Israel for it happening....  So sad.

The writers of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm are the worst self hating Jews.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 04:39:21 PM »
What a slimeball.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 06:31:22 PM »
They always were part of the dark side. They're decadent, leftist scum.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 06:50:12 PM »
Why that short fat guy!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 07:13:21 PM »
Hey! Its Can't-Stand-ya!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »
I have seen some of those stand-up comedian parts in that series and everytime I get horrified by the pathetic, cheap monologue and the people laughing about it. Beavis and Butthead is more funny than that.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 08:45:20 PM »
The sad part is that he is probably about in the same place politically as tzipi Livni.  As the old cliche about defining deviancy down, Israel is defining Jew hatred down.  Larry David is just scum.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »
I don't understand--why do you say that these actors joined the "dark side"? Were these animals ever not on the dark side?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 10:30:29 PM »
I don't understand--why do you say that these actors joined the "dark side"? Were these animals ever not on the dark side?

Well, as I said in my initial post.. I had not heard that any Seinfeld actor had openly supported such groups. Now that I know this my judgement has changed. Maybe he was always on the dark side but I was not aware of it. I hope that someone has rebuked him for this stand because it is certainly a blow against the sovereignty of the Jewish people in our own land...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 11:20:33 PM »
Seinfelf promoted an image of Jews that was less than flattering, in my opinion. Curb Your Enthusiasm continues that trend. The main character acts like a weenie Woody Allen type.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 04:25:21 AM »
Seinfelf promoted an image of Jews that was less than flattering, in my opinion. Curb Your Enthusiasm continues that trend. The main character acts like a weenie Woody Allen type.
I like that show even though I also find it very auto-antisemitic. That the main character is like that I could understand, especially since Larry is deliberately despicable and the kind of "hero" you want to get into troubles. But it seems like all the Jewish characters in the show are immoral neurotic schmucks.  Susie Greene especially typifies the horrible emasculating Jewish wife that exemplifies why Jews should marry a shiksa. Now it's true that almost all of the characters in the show are ridiculous and immoral but still I feel Jews comes out the worse.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 11:24:09 AM »
So his politics are the same as Netanyahu's.

I've seen this onevoice garbage on campus, people can be easily swayed by them that they just want peace that is good for Jews and Arabs.  For someone ignorant on the issues it's easy to be taken in by them.  A guy like this can be easily convinced otherwise too, if groups like us had more influence.  This matter with jason alexander is a blip of irrelevance.  Who the hell is he?  Does anyone really care what he says?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 01:11:20 PM »

I noticed that with 99% of all Jewish rolls.  I also notice Jewish roles have been steadily decreasing.  We rarely see any Jews in the 'Jewish controlled' entertainment industry.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2011, 01:35:17 PM »
Btw just for some more specifics on Onevoice - to get students to sign their petitions they ask really general questions like do you think Israel should have secure defined borders?  Do you think arabs in "westbank" should be given citizenship rights and full civil rights.  Do you agree with xyz that both prominent jewish groups and prominent arab groups agree with? Etc.  Easy to fool ignorant and/or libs to agree with their general questions.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2011, 02:11:42 PM »
Who would have thought, another shmuck in Hollywood.

May his family know the pain of Jews living in Yehudah and Shomron caused by his kind!
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא