Torah and Jewish Idea > Torah and Jewish Idea

The Bermuda Triangle and The Existince of an Overseas Solomonic Empire

<< < (3/5) > >>

OdKahaneChai:
Yacov, where is that article that you said was posted on the Kahane.org forum?  I can't seem to find it there.  I realized you posted it here, but there are a few links in it I want to follow.

ScotcH:
The White Man conquered America !! Him and only him ! He didn't need help and didn't need no wellfair...Umm-hmmm 8)

The Bermuda Triangle is a Very MYSTERIOUS Place !  Perhaps it's a black hole opening up to a new WHITE World !!

If so...I'm on the next Ship to set sail !! ;)

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on June 19, 2007, 03:24:13 AM ---It's on the old Kahane Forum.

--- End quote ---
I know that.  Can you post a link?

Sarah:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on June 18, 2007, 07:01:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sarah on June 18, 2007, 03:25:06 PM ---Have you ever heard about the two seas, one with sweet water and the other with salty water, meeting at a point yet never mizing together? Is there such thing in the Torah?

--- End quote ---

Is that mentioned in The Muslim Nazi Koran too?

--- End quote ---

Yes it is mentioned and described as a barrier with different types of fish living on each side.

Shlomo:
This thread is fascinating.

A lot of people just assume the ancients were idiots and only in more modern times are we more aware. It's quite the opposite, I'm afraid. The further we get away from the source... the more crazy we become. It's one of the main reasons that we have no more prophets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version