Author Topic: Madonna A Typical Liberal: Millionaire Material Girl Ignores Homeless Brother Li  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://www.conservativerefocus.com/blog5.php/2011/10/24/madonna-a-typical-liberal-millionaire-material-girl-ignores-homeless-brother-living-under-bridge

Madonna A Typical Liberal: Millionaire Material Girl Ignores Homeless Brother Living Under Bridge

Madonna's elder brother has been left living on the streets of Michigan after losing his job at the family's vineyard.

RELATED: Crazy Celeb Health Habits

The Material Girl's sibling Anthony Ciccone claims he been homeless for over a year and has been living under a bridge in Traverse City since losing his job at his father's winery in Suttons Bay, Michigan.
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjAwNzQyODExMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA2ODg4Mw@@._V1._SY140_.jpg

The 55-year-old spoke to the Michigan Messenger while receiving a free meal at one of the city's churches, and alleged his relatives -- including his millionaire sister -- have turned their back on him.

He says, "My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time. You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times; why my sister is a multibazillionarie, and I'm homeless on the street?"

RELATED: Madge's New Toilet Rule and More Outrageous Celeb Demands

“Never say never. This could happen to anybody. I don’t have any income, I’ve got to go collect bottles and cans, do odd jobs.”

He also reveals the true extent of his misery living as a vagrant -- he has suffered frostbite from the cold Michigan weather.

He adds, “Where do you go at 8 o’clock on a Sunday morning and you have no money in your pocket? You get nerve damage [from the cold]. That’s the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."

RELATED: Madonna Gets Nostalgic About Exes Sean Penn, Guy Ritchie

“I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all 10 toes. Several have died of hypothermia.”