Author Topic: New Anti Semitism at occupy Chicago  (Read 427 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
New Anti Semitism at occupy Chicago
« on: October 27, 2011, 10:15:50 AM »
http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2011/10/video-occupychicago-anti-israel-rant.html   

These are creatures with no brain listen how these clowns repeat what this old fart says

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Video: OccupyChicago anti-Israel rant
Marching up LaSalle Street this afternoon
I spent this afternoon at OccupyChicago. Today's happenings centered upon a march to City Hall and Mayor Rahm Emanuel's fifth-floor office. But the fun (for them) started a bit earlier earlier.

After some dull announcements regarding points of order that reminded me of why I never was interested in running for student council back in the day, it was time for some "open-microphone" rave-ups on the corner of Jackson and LaSalle--the heart of Chicago's financial district.

The speakers were given two minutes to rant, Betty, who didn't give here last name, took three minutes and forty seconds. "The city of Chicago is guilty of supporting the Israelis." She is referring to Israel's "occupation of the Palestinian lands." I don't quite follow how Chicago is "guilty" here. And just what does this have to do with Wall Street bankers?

"As you know, the U.S is eager to make money from the Middle East," Betty says. "For that reason they need Israel," she adds. "Israel is a base," she continues, "for US aggression in the Middle East and North Africa." Because of these "crimes," Betty says the OccupyChicago crowd should protest an Israeli film festival occurring nearby.

Why are the Israelis sponsoring this festival? "This is not an act of innocence," Betty explains, "it's an attempt to soften the hatred of Israel, which is well-known to the Israelis--they're very upset. Especially since their crimes have become well known with the attempt to help the people of Gaza with the flotilla."

That flotilla "attempt" was a terror convoy.

As for the chanting: Is indoctrination taking place here?

Does one person speak for OccupyChicago and OccupyWallStreet? Of course not.

But can you hear anyone raising objections to her views? No, they just chanted along. Oh, you can see a Palestinian flag, or part of one, on the bottom part of the screen about half-way through the video.

The chanters reminded me of the mindless sheep in George Orwell's Animal Farm.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New Anti Semitism at occupy Chicago
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:02:54 AM »
Do you hear, how the stupid bolschewiks repeat every word, that this fat carp says?

Imo this sounds like a weird service of a cult.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »
Do you hear, how the stupid bolschewiks repeat every word, that this fat carp says?

Imo this sounds like a weird service of a cult.
LOL  exactly what dopes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 02:46:45 PM »
What is it with fat guys and jew hatred?