Author Topic: This black guy is funny and could join JTF. Chaim is positively a moderate  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!

Black makes fun of African-American

He has a good message. Obviously he is talking the same thing that my Nigerian friend told me. Incidentally, this guy is from Nigeria as well.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 09:30:17 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Allen-T

That's just an act. He is making fun of blacks who think that way. Watch his other videos, he's a stupid [censored] like all stupid miggers. I thought that was pretty amazing too when I first saw it ages ago.

Imerica

That's just an act. He is making fun of blacks who think that way. Watch his other videos, he's a stupid [censored] like all stupid miggers. I thought that was pretty amazing too when I first saw it ages ago.
I've seen his other videos and he's quite disturbing.

I think he's joking also. I also think he's un-funny. Just my opinion.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Personally I thought that was a disgusting video. I mean who wants to see his ugly face babbling about nonsense. He uses ebonics to talk about how he doesn't like black people.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Scary.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
He's quite interesting.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
This CREATURE is definitely a Coloured Baboon !!

Tell the white ladies to not Worry, for a good PUBLIC Lashing will do this Crazed FreakShow in real nice !
Hate Whitey Love Whitey ....STILL a DESPICABLE BUBBLE-Lipped, BLAC-eyed Baboon  ;)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Sorry, ever see this guys other videos? Rubbing all over himself while wearing hilbilly teeth? uh-uh, this guy is a [censored].