Author Topic: Anyone know if the I phone 4s has a good old fashioned message indicator light?  (Read 448 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I don't know but I doubt there would be a separate 'Light' for this function. On the Android platform there is a status bar at the top of the screen which has an indicator whether there are voicemail or email messages. But as for a 'light' which indicates this, no luck on Android...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I don't know but I doubt there would be a separate 'Light' for this function. On the Android platform there is a status bar at the top of the screen which has an indicator whether there are voicemail or email messages. But as for a 'light' which indicates this, no luck on Android...

some do, some don't. it depends on the manufacturer for android phones. The 4s however does not have a notification light.