Author Topic: Attack on Bosnian Serbs for not recognizing PLO state by the Bishop in Ramallah  (Read 1086 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
They call us fake Christians and can not understand our love for the Jews!!! This pope's spy is calling us traitors to Christian beliefs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4Z5U24rsMEQ
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Even in a completely secular view of the world it makes sense to support Israel, when the Jews have only one country and the Muslims have 60 something it really makes the Muslim claims to wanting Israel too look stupid.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
THDE MUSLIMS ARE CRYING :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Is he attacking us because Serbs through the state of Bosnia stopped the process of Palestinian recognition in UN?

I don't understand what he said.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Palestinian authorities recognized the "independence"(better to say an occupation as legal) of Kosovo and then they dare to say something against the Serbs. Hypocrites.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Palestinian authorities have recognized "independence"(better to say an occupation as legal) of Kosovo and then they dare to say something against the Serbs. Hypocrites.
Of course,they have no shame
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Ex-YU/175978/Koen-Niko-nije-stradao-kao-Jevreji-i-Srbi

Cohen: No one suffered as the Jews and Serbs

Israeli Ambassador to B&H, David Cohen, said yesterday in Banja Luka(read as "ban-ya luka",capitol of Serbian Republic) that the Jewish and Serbian people have a common history and there are no people like these two, who have suffered so much during World War II.

Cohen, after the ceremonial reception at the palace(Halls of Ban, cultural center of Serbian entity in Bosnia) on the occasion of 63rd anniversary of the independence of Israel said that, unfortunately, many Jews in this region were destroyed in World War II, so that in whole of Bosnia today there are about 1000 Jews.

He said that the concert and a reception, held in Banja Luka, have a lot of importance and the occasion represent represents a combination of the Serbian-Israeli culture.

Courageous friendship: David Cohen

"This is a combination of a culture that has deep roots in the relations between the Serbian and Jewish people, and we are here for the first time in Banja Luka, in Republika Srpska, to mark the Independence Day of Israel," Cohen told reporters after reception.

Cohen said that in future Israel will seek to establish better cooperation with companies in the RS, concluding that it is a brave friendship between RS and Israel, which leads to a better and stronger economic cooperation.

Who is anti-semitic?

Arie Livne

Arie Livne, Senator RS and Serbian chief economic representative in Israel, said that relations between Israel and the RS are a bit complicated, because the RS is not a state, but an entity in the State of BiH, which makes the relationship harder and the relationship would be at the highest level if it were about the two states.

"The relationship between the RS and Israel is so good that it can't be better," Livne concluded.

He expressed regret that the Polish Ambassador in Bosnia left the hall for the audience during his speech when he said that Poland was anti-Semitic country in World War II.

"I didn't mean on current generation of Poland, but the generation of World War II. If the claim was said in an unworthy manner then I think I should apologize to the Ambassador of Poland to Bosnia on what was said," Livne said to journalists in Banja Luka.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:52:36 AM by Kerber »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Is he attacking us because Serbs through the state of Bosnia stopped the process of Palestinian recognition in UN?

I don't understand what he said.
Yes. Enough said when you see stinky bosnian flag over his head and mufti next to him...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Poland IS and WAS a viciously anti-Semitic country.  The Serbian senator got it entirely CORRECT.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Jews and Serbs can not be compared to others.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I hope Clinton, Clark and everyone involved in bombing Serbia face true judgement.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And the Fakestinian "Christians" are supposed to be Orthodox, meaning that they are technically the brothers of the heroic Serbs!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
But they support a muslim conquest of Kosovo.... :o condemn us, and are under nazi bosnian flag with mufti sitting on the left side...