Author Topic: Wear your keffiyahs on Fri to Occupy Wall Street  (Read 567 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Wear your keffiyahs on Fri to Occupy Wall Street
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:14:58 AM »
In reality there are no more then 300 to 700 people there at any given time                                   http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/10/existence-is-resistance-holding.html#links   

'Existence is resistance' holding Kaffiyeh day at #OccupyWallStreet

An organization calling itself 'Existence is Resistance' is holding a Kaffiyeh day on Friday at Occupy Wall Street. The promotion comes complete with a picture of Leila Khaled.

This is from the first link.

Friday, October 28 · 5:30pm – 8:30pm
    Liberty Plaza: The Occupation Of Wall Street

In support of Palestinian political prisoners, most significantly Majd Ziada, EIR (Existence is Resistance) will be hosting a Kuffeya Day at Liberty Plaza to spread awareness and gather petition signatures which will later be delivered to Israeli authorities which are scheduled to release an additional number of prisoners within 2 months.

In solidarity with the people of Palestine, we are asking that on Oct. 28th everyone come to Liberty Plaza wearing their Kuffeya. EIR will be on site silk screening shirts for a $2 donation.

Majd has already served 10 years in an Israeli jail and is due to serve another 20 for speaking out against Israel’s occupation of Palestine and refusing to recognize the Israeli military court that sentenced him.

Ziada was arrested in 2002. I suspect that he was arrested for a lot more than 'speaking out' but the Google results are flooded with calls to free him.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 10:29:42 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
Re: Wear your keffiyahs on Fri to Occupy Wall Street
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 12:17:41 PM »
 >:(
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 01:29:12 PM »
I'll be sure to bring mine!  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 02:18:34 PM »
Maybe someone aught to burn their kefiyahs in protest to this protest...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 02:40:26 AM »
In jail for 30 years for "speaking out?"

how stupid do they think people are?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 07:56:09 PM »
Of all terrorist scum there is none I despise more than Leilah Khaled.  A very dear friend's cousin was the Israeli skymarshall who took her down during the hijacking.  She went to a jail in London and he went to a hospital in London.  She got out of jail before he got out of the hospital.  I wish someone would give her the punishment she deserved then.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 07:46:31 PM »
Of all terrorist scum there is none I despise more than Leilah Khaled.  A very dear friend's cousin was the Israeli skymarshall who took her down during the hijacking.  She went to a jail in London and he went to a hospital in London.  She got out of jail before he got out of the hospital.  I wish someone would give her the punishment she deserved then.

Amen