Author Topic: Former Skinhead undergoes painful tattoo removal  (Read 722 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Former Skinhead undergoes painful tattoo removal
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 08:03:29 AM »
That surgery looks painful, I am glad I do not have tattoos. Some of my family members have tattoos that were in the military.

Unfortunately he'll probably become a liberal.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:25:13 AM »
Props to him for changing his life and finding a better way. Talk about atoning for your sins with pain!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 04:42:05 PM »
I hope he's got a better belief system now.

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 11:28:28 PM »
Remarkable, what a change. I wear long sleeves most of the time to hide one of mine, plan on removing them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 05:01:52 AM »
Remarkable, what a change. I wear long sleeves most of the time to hide one of mine, plan on removing them.

I've got a family member who has a dragon tattoo on her leg. I wish she'd remove it. If she lived with me I'd be tempted to put that fading cream on it while she was asleep (even though I don't think that works very well anyway). It doesn't even look good, not that any tattoo looks good anyway. I hope that's the only one she's got. I think it's nasty for anyone to get something like that. I don't have any and I never plan on getting any.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 01:47:53 PM »
Very nice to see this.

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 09:09:24 PM »
I've got a family member who has a dragon tattoo on her leg. I wish she'd remove it. If she lived with me I'd be tempted to put that fading cream on it while she was asleep (even though I don't think that works very well anyway). It doesn't even look good, not that any tattoo looks good anyway. I hope that's the only one she's got. I think it's nasty for anyone to get something like that. I don't have any and I never plan on getting any.

Yeah, I'm ashamed of them. In defense my upraising was poor.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 06:17:56 AM »
Yeah, I'm ashamed of them. In defense my upraising was poor.

I don't think you should be ashamed now but it's good if  you get it removed when you can. :)