Author Topic: I believe in Miracles!  (Read 452 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I believe in Miracles!
« on: October 30, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »
It is a story about miracles which reminds us of Hashems divine providence...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149240#.Tq4MjZ137WA

A classroom in a special education school in Ashdod has served as a makeshift synagogue on Sabbaths for 40 years running. Throughout those years, not one Sabbath prayer was missed. Until this last Sabbath. And that was what saved the congregants from a Gaza missile that struck the synagogue's courtyard Saturday.

Netanel Mor Yosef, a member of the congregation, explained to Arutz Sheva:

"The synagogue is active, but only on the Sabbath, for the past 40 years. Not a single Sabbath prayer session was ever missed until this week. Then synagogue's gabbai (treasurer-manager) underwent an operation during the week and was unable to come to open the synagogue doors. So there was no service, of course. Then we saw that the missile had lodged a direct hit. Normally, the area surrounding the spot where the missile hit would be full of people during all of those hours on Shabbat.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I believe in Miracles!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 05:19:57 AM »
A true miracle.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »
Gd is great!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 02:06:54 PM »
It is pretty sad when Hashem himself has to intervene and save us from the results of disobeying his command to rid the land he has given us of our enemies.  Hashem is truly merciful in spite of the fact that we do not act out of lack of emunah that He will deliver our enemies into our hands.  Still we do not see the big picture.  What a shame.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 04:37:05 PM »
I'm really happy those people were safe! God really does watch over good people.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »
Thank G-d, they were not there.  May those terrorist swine get the death they would have forecast on these innocent civilians