Author Topic: Important article and video's on the downfall of France to Islamic grip of power  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
http://jdl-uk.blogspot.com/2011/11/one-day-in-life-of-jew-in-france.html

This article explains how France is falling to Islams grip of power and the suffering Jews must deal with daily due to the fact that the French government do not have the backbone to stand up to Islamists, The videos attached provide evidence of the downfall of France.

:fist:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

True, French governments are very weak against Islamists. The sad thing is that the whole Western world is very weak.
In France, you have approximately 600,000 Jews and 6,000,000 Arabs and Africans. No wonder that it is not always safe for Jews out there. Frankly, I am surprised that it's not even worse because, so far, it is essentially very specific locations that are dangerous for Jews.

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
Shalom Yaakov, I agree, France is no place for Jews, We are fighting a losing battle and we are being outnumbered daily. In my view i believe every Jew should make Aliyah to strengthen the Jewish state and help create a better, stronger homeland. As Islamic power gains in Europe Jews will be the first on the Muslim list of people to oppress.

In the medieval era when a castle was besieged, The entire township/county was pushed into the castle so everyone could be protected and they castle had a stronger fighting arm. This is exactly where Israel is going wrong, Jews are scattered all over Europe and cannot be protected by the Israeli government by the marauding Muslim invasion, We can be sure as hell the EU will not stop what is happening, They are more than happy to sit on their ass and look on as Europe destroys itself. If Jews do not do this It is suicide!

- Joel
 :fist:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

www.jdl-uk.org

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
How can they allow all the muslims to close down a street like that? arent people supposed to drive through the street or walk on it?

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
The Muslims have their fair share of Power in France, I do not think it is a case of not allowing the Muslims to do this but more like the French government are too afraid to do anything about it. No, The street is completely off limits to bystanders and the public whilst the Muslim prayer is taking place, If you drive through when this is happening it is highly likely you will be attacked.

www.jdl-uk.org

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
How can they allow all the muslims to close down a street like that?

Because they are cowards. They dare not confront the Muslims. I'm afraid they will pay a high price.

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
i cant believe they can just take over a street and the cops do nothing. do they do this in dearborn or other american cities where lots of ragheads are?

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
I agree Yaakov, I fear The French will only wake up and decide to take a stand against the Muslims who are running riot when it is too late and they will reap what they have sown.

I am not sure if they have tried this in the US yet as i do not live there but it is only a matter of time i guess.

:israel:

www.jdl-uk.org

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
no other minority or religion move in and act like they own the place. they should be sent back to their countries for sure.  >:(