Author Topic: Does America Care about Spys? Pollard is still rotting in Jail, Russians free!  (Read 512 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is a travesty of Justice when I read that 10 RUSSIAN SPIES who stole information from American intelligence agencies were released to HEROS welcomes in the Russian homeland while one Jewish American sits in prison for life for passing information to an ally. This is obviously not justice...

The only explanation is that antisemitism is involved in Pollards punishment. These Russian spies were caught passing information and money and yet they were treated as celebrities... Sick!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/01/accused-russian-spy-videos-released/

Accused Russian Spy Videos Released
By Eric Shawn
Published November 01, 2011| FoxNews.com

It may look like a spy thriller.

But the government says its real.

The F.B.I. has released tapes of alleged Russian sleeper spies in action here in the U.S., showing how they passed messages, cash and information.

One video shows the most famous of the accused spies, Anna Chapman sitting down with the person she thinks is her Russian handler, but who really is an undercover F.B.I. agent.

They are sitting in a coffee shop allegedly discussing how to slip a fake passport to another Russian by using a secret code phrase.

The F.B.I. says another video shows accused spy Michael Zottoli reportedly digging up a secret buried stash of cash.

Chapman is also seen browsing in a Manhattan department store, where they say she was secretly transmitting information to a Russian official who was standing outside, using a computer wireless network.

Move video evidence captures a suspect as he brushes by a Russian official at a train station. The F.B.I. says they were actually passing money.

The 10 alleged spies were exchanged in a cold war style swap last year.

Chapman, the daughter of a Russian diplomat, became an international sensation as a model, and Russian television personality following the swap.

She graced the cover of Maxim magazine in skimpy lingerie and her social life at Manhattan nightclubs was splashed across the tabloids, which documented her in a slinky cocktail dresses, and she still has her Facebook page including pictures which show her posing provocatively.

When the accused spies returned to Moscow, they were given Russia's highest honors at a special ceremony at the Kremlin last October. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, a former top K.G.B. agent himself, praised them lavishly, saying that they sacrificed their lives "for the motherland."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/01/accused-russian-spy-videos-released/#ixzz1cULs4xxx
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hey lets not forget, that America is Israel's "greatest ally".
 Unfortunately their isn't justice in the world. And Israel is run by a bunch of morans! If they had been smart they would hold up American spies and then exchange 1 for Pollard.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hey lets not forget, that America is Israel's "greatest ally".
 Unfortunately their isn't justice in the world. And Israel is run by a bunch of morans! If they had been smart they would hold up American spies and then exchange 1 for Pollard.
As I have said many times before about the Pollard case and I will say it again... There is more than meets the eye with the Pollard case and him rotting in jail for far longer than need be... Not to say that the man should not have been set free years ago however someone somewhere has reasons why Pollard needs to remain in jail... I am starting to believe that this issue has roots with people in the government of Israel itself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I am starting to believe that this issue has roots with people in the government of Israel itself.

Starting? He is right-wing, Torah observant and patriotic to the Jewish people, of-course he is a problem to the people in government in Israel. 
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.