Author Topic: 3 new videos: Rabin hypocrisy; missile attacks; divine punishment  (Read 673 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please rate, favorite and comment on the three latest Hebrew videos. Thank you.

1. "How can a Jew murder another Jew?" the hypocritical supporters of Yitzchak Rabin ask in regard to Yigal Amir. These frauds ignore the fact that Rabin murdered in cold blood 16 heroic Jewish freedom-fighters on the Altalena.

2. We promise that we will end the missile attacks on southern Israel from Gaza and we will put an end to all Arab terror in the land of Israel if we come to power.

3. The missile attacks on southern Israel from Gaza are a punishment for the expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Gush Katif.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:04:33 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 3 new videos: Rabin hyprocisy; missile attacks; divine punishment
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 10:57:49 AM »
Don't know Hebrew well (and havn't seen the video's yett).  But with what is written for the third video I have a little problem with. Maybe its not a "punishment" but a "consequence". Also the people in the south in places like Sderot are more "right-wing" and Sefardic.  If their would be missiles hitting north Tel-Aviv, or haifa then I can see it as a punishment. But unfortunately the ones most affected are the good, simple people.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 11:32:17 AM »
Also the people in the south in places like Sderot are more "right-wing" and Sefardic. 

Yeah, that's why they fanatically supported Amir Peretz who is a resident of the city.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 12:32:51 PM »
Yeah, that's why they fanatically supported Amir Peretz who is a resident of the city.

I don't know who they supported or didn't, but if this is true, perhaps it is because of economics. These people are mainly poor Sefardim. Perhaps their are people promising them jobs and other economic help etc. (or someone to stand up against the Askenasi elite)
  But from what I have seen and heard on the issue of arabs I believe they want them out. They also want Israel to hit Aza hard.
 That is why the leftists don't care about them and don't do anything, because they (people in Sderot) are not part of them (the leftists).
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 12:50:09 PM »
I don't know who they supported or didn't, but if this is true, perhaps it is because of economics. These people are mainly poor Sefardim. Perhaps their are people promising them jobs and other economic help etc. (or someone to stand up against the Askenasi elite)

You're right, most of them are Commies who hate settlers and Haredim.

But from what I have seen and heard on the issue of arabs I believe they want them out. They also want Israel to hit Aza hard.

It has absolutely no connection to the subject. Commies always love the Arabs from far away, as long as their own arses are not involved.

That is why the leftists don't care about them and don't do anything, because they (people in Sderot) are not part of them (the leftists).

Again - no connection. Most of the people hit are flaming Kibbutznikim (such as Kibbutz Ein HaShlosha, which hosted the headquarters of the Disengagement, and had a resident killed by a rocket in April) and the regime does nothing. The regime is just afraid of the world.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 04:05:06 PM »
You're right, most of them are Commies who hate settlers and Haredim.

It has absolutely no connection to the subject. Commies always love the Arabs from far away, as long as their own arses are not involved.

Again - no connection. Most of the people hit are flaming Kibbutznikim (such as Kibbutz Ein HaShlosha, which hosted the headquarters of the Disengagement, and had a resident killed by a rocket in April) and the regime does nothing. The regime is just afraid of the world.

Im not talking about the kibbutz people. I'm talking about the Sefardim and poor people in Sderot. And being promised economic aid by politicians does not make them commies either. The whole system unfortunately is about taking (and this is not just in Israel but throughout the world).
  And the gov. did make a reaction (definitely not enough by our standards) but something when the Arabs were strapping suicide belts onto themselves and blowing up people in Tel-Aviv.
 "who hate settlers and Haredim"
 How would you know that?