Author Topic: The ugly attacks on Cain have begun  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The ugly attacks on Cain have begun
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 04:36:37 AM »
If there were, they wouldn't let it come to light on their programs except to ridicule it. I don't think there have been any updates since he first came out with that video, which in itself makes it seem like there may be nothing to it.

If Sinclair was so interested in letting the world know what happened, why didn't he pursue that further, why make one  Youtube video and then never do anything else again to get the word out?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The ugly attacks on Cain have begun
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2011, 02:02:59 PM »
בס''ד

To publicly announce that you pray every day that a young Jewish hero die of cancer G-d forbid is outrageous and obscene. He called you "garbage", you could have responded with something similar.

This young idealist devotes his entire life to saving the Jewish people and the land of Israel. He is the lifeblood of our Hebrew forum. Everyone here knows that I have some differences of opinion with him. But his faith, dedication and self-sacrifice makes him one of the greatest Jewish activists of our time.

I don't like this fight at all but Coon has been a much better member over the past year, and he did absolutely nothing to provoke Ron this time. Why does Ron manage to get into these fights with every single member of JTF?