Author Topic: Your opinion on R. Paul running as an independant  (Read 2887 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Your opinion on R. Paul running as an independant
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 12:02:47 AM »
lol. ah, that's alright. i'm sure not going to be ashamed in not walking lockstep with everything you believe.
i just simply don't feel threatened enough in life to see nazis around every corner i turn.

And yet you are walking lockstep with the fringe lunatic conspiratory nuts who beleive that Lee Harvey Oswald was actually some part of a mass conspiracy to kill JFK because he was gonna 'abolish' the Fed.

I think Lee Harvey Oswald was actually working for the Bildeberg group, the Masons, the cabal of evil overlord bankers, and the cigarette smoking guy on the X-files and was trying to kill JFK because he had given the stolen plans to blow up the Fed to Marilyn Monroe.

Offline lewstherin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 12:53:19 AM »
And yet you are walking lockstep with the fringe lunatic conspiratory nuts who beleive that Lee Harvey Oswald was actually some part of a mass conspiracy to kill JFK because he was gonna 'abolish' the Fed.

I think Lee Harvey Oswald was actually working for the Bildeberg group, the Masons, the cabal of evil overlord bankers, and the cigarette smoking guy on the X-files and was trying to kill JFK because he had given the stolen plans to blow up the Fed to Marilyn Monroe.
hard to say exactly what happened. but only a fool would believe the "public" version. that's all i know.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 01:39:29 AM »
hard to say exactly what happened. but only a fool would believe the "public" version. that's all i know.

So you make up your own version instead?  A version where any public figure who's been assassinated is automatically a martyr for your cause who the big bad evil men behind the scenes wanted removed because they are against your cause?   LOL, get real.    JFK was not "getting rid of the fed" and if he hadn't been assassinated, all the people like you would be telling us today how the evil cabal of Jewish bankers got him elected as a conspiracy so that he could keep Ron Paul out of office.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2011, 02:53:12 AM »
wow. is what he said in that video true? did israel, through US funding, really empower HAMAS
to fight against arafat? and we DID empower al quaeda in afghanistan to fight the soviets. sorry,
but i'm getting the opposite reaction you did. it seems our "intervention" has hurt israel more than
it's helped. rabbi kahane himself would agree with that. admittedly, i don't like how he criticized
israel for using weapons in defense against hamas and their militants, though. i'll agree with you
on that much. no way israel should just lay down and die, even if our intervention did somewhat
help create the problem. i personally feel israel should be FAR more militarily aggressive than they are.
i also feel like the US is the leash holding them back.

You're not reading between the lines here. The resolution was one supporting Israel. He was strongly against it because he said US weapons were being used against the "Palestinians". He also said the "Palestinians" and "Israelis" were morally equivalent but then seemed to blame the USA for the "Palestinians" failings as if they were not a bunch of terrorists.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2011, 03:24:32 AM »
Here's a whole discussion of Paul  on VNN                           http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=63682
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2011, 07:16:00 AM »
Ron Paul standing in the election and Obama winning the election, both are one and the same things.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.