Author Topic: Cars burned in Anti-Jewish rampage in Brooklyn  (Read 2652 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Cars burned in Anti-Jewish rampage in Brooklyn
« on: November 12, 2011, 05:26:18 PM »
The Jews can't catch a break for long.  I'm not from Brooklyn, but I wish there was a JDL still around, or someother Jewish group, to help defend Brooklyn's Jews- and make those Jew haters think twice before attacking Jews and Jewish property.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149666

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Cars burned in Anti-Jewish rampage in Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 06:18:53 PM »
The Jews can't catch a break for long.  I'm not from Brooklyn, but I wish there was a JDL still around, or someother Jewish group, to help defend Brooklyn's Jews- and make those Jew haters think twice before attacking Jews and Jewish property.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149666
The neighborhood patrols the JDL ran years ago in places like Borough Park were quite good at keeping problems out of the neighborhood... If people are having problems in a neighborhood they should consider setting up neighborhood watch groups... Police usually are very helpful getting something like that going.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 07:34:08 PM »
The neighborhood patrols the JDL ran years ago in places like Borough Park were quite good at keeping problems out of the neighborhood... If people are having problems in a neighborhood they should consider setting up neighborhood watch groups... Police usually are very helpful getting something like that going.

That's a great idea!  Especially in coordination with police.  Keep everything legal.   This was a rampaging attack, this time it was just on property.  Next time, might be different- God forbid.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 07:58:12 PM »
From looking at the article, seems like some of it was the work of white trash.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 07:58:58 PM »
When will they finally make Ailyah?! Are they waiting for the moment it will be not fried cars but fried Jewish children?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 08:55:44 PM »
When will they finally make Ailyah?! Are they waiting for the moment it will be not fried cars but fried Jewish children?
G-d forbid!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 09:15:33 PM »

The Jews in baltimore set up a patrol group and the press smears them relentlessly.  Supposedly they are "targeting blacks" lol

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 09:24:12 PM »
The Jews in baltimore set up a patrol group and the press smears them relentlessly.  Supposedly they are "targeting blacks" lol

I know it's easy to say, but it's better to be smeared by the press, than sitting ducks, in your own neighborhood, for the Jew haters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
This is getting very disturbing. Indeed we need to have the Jewish people protected from these animals. I hope that they catch those who perpetrated this horrific crime. Many older Jews are terrified by the thoughts of the Nazis and the KKK organizations desire to exterminate Jews. My mother cannot believe that this is happening here in America.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 09:57:40 PM »

The Police nowadays are just going to tell you to sit back and let them do their jobs (after all they would not want competition from armed citizens).
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 10:11:19 PM »
The Police nowadays are just going to tell you to sit back and let them do their jobs (after all they would not want competition from armed citizens).

I think the Jews can patrol in groups, and carry heavy flashlights, which can be used for defense, if need be.  Doesn't have to be guns.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 11:08:40 PM »
I think the Jews can patrol in groups, and carry heavy flashlights, which can be used for defense, if need be.  Doesn't have to be guns.

Whattt??
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 04:09:31 AM »
I know it's easy to say, but it's better to be smeared by the press, than sitting ducks, in your own neighborhood, for the Jew haters.
Quite true... Most of the time it kids that are doing the property damage and spray paint... If the neighborhood patrol would just show up most of the kids would run for the hills.. In most cases there would be very little hands on interaction between the patrols and the people causing the problem... Once there is word out that there is a neighborhood watch group in place and keeping an eye on things most of the trouble makers will stay away.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 04:24:50 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/ny_kristallnacht_ziHgJrXKKx5zqAqh5zas2M

Perhaps this is one outcome of the occupy "protests".

They caught already one of the offenders.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 04:32:02 AM »
Ailyah or guns & --- the only answer! >:(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:41:44 AM by Rubystars »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »
Franco Rodriguez, 40, allegedly sprayed nine of the vile symbols in five different incidents between Oct. 30 and Nov. 4, police said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/ny_kristallnacht_ziHgJrXKKx5zqAqh5zas2M#ixzz1dbU3omin

Geeeh, I thought the Latin Americans were our BUDDIES?????????

By the way, the same thing happened in Los Angeles about 15 years ago, a wall of the school was graffitied by swaztikas and KKK's and everyone was searching for a 'WHITE' supremacist and it turned out to be a Mexican.

By the way, this is NOT a coincidence that Jew-hatred is coming back at a feverish pitch and Occupier protests are spreading.  The 2 are one in the same.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2011, 11:42:12 AM »
I do believe that this is partially a result of the occupy wallstreet movement.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2011, 11:46:39 AM »

This revival of white neo-Nazis in NYC is very disturbing. It was already bad enough with Muslim Nazis.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »
This revival of white neo-Nazis in NYC is very disturbing. It was already bad enough with Muslim Nazis.

Where does it say he is WHITE??

Franco Rodriguez, 40, allegedly sprayed nine of the vile symbols in five different incidents between Oct. 30 and Nov. 4,

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2011, 12:26:47 PM »
Where does it say he is WHITE??

Sorry, my mistake, I was assuming that because I'd just read Confederate Kahanist's comment.
Anyway, white or non-white, these are just animals.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2011, 12:49:22 PM »
Sorry, my mistake, I was assuming that because I'd just read Confederate Kahanist's comment.
Anyway, white or non-white, these are just animals.

Yes, the last few months, I have seen the worst jew-hatred in decades.  Very depressing.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2011, 01:03:32 PM »

again took the words out of my mouth...and this includes me and other Jews in the America...How long will I wait? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2011, 01:44:21 PM »
Probably the little Puerto Rican would get his butt kicked even by a hasid
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03