Author Topic: Orthodox Jewish woman murdered in BKLYN  (Read 1017 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Orthodox Jewish woman murdered in BKLYN
« on: November 16, 2011, 07:53:08 AM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/brooklyn_bloodbath_n80Yl5hrICkNQdyAcKrhUN   

Brooklyn bloodbath
Mom butchered in Mercedes

By LARRY CELONA

Last Updated: 6:54 AM, November 16, 2011

Posted: 2:37 AM, November 16, 2011
More Print

A hardworking 50-year-old accountant who was parking her new Mercedes convertible was stabbed to death yesterday just steps from her apartment in Brooklyn, cops said.

Larisa Komsky’s bloodcurdling screams woke up neighbors at around 12:45 a.m. on normally quiet Homecrest Avenue in Sheepshead Bay.

“What are you doing here?” a terrified Komsky shouted at her attacker, according to sources.

Komsky, fatally wounded, stumbled out of her car, leaving a 12-foot trail of blood from her legs and torso before she collapsed and died.

Police sources said that just before she was attacked, she was seen arguing with a man who had been following her.
HORROR SCENE: Cops yesterday check the car Larisa Komsky left before she died in pool of blood.
Gregory P. Mango
HORROR SCENE: Cops yesterday check the car Larisa Komsky left before she died in pool of blood.

A neighbor said his surveillance camera captured the killer following Komsky’s car in a dark-colored SUV, getting out and then hiding behind another vehicle before pouncing.

“It took her five minutes to park, and he hid behind the Lincoln for maybe four, five minutes,” said the man, who requested anonymity.

“Then he went out of frame for 15 seconds, killed her, and he went to the car and took off.”

A police source said investigators are looking at Komsky’s business activities as a possible motive.

The single mom of an adult son worked several blocks away, but she routinely would drive home between midnight and 1 a.m., neighbors said.

A few hours after the violence, Komsky’s distraught son arrived at the scene.

“Just write that they have to catch them. She was a very good person, no enemies,” he said

Building superintendent Nadil Gjeloshi, 43 said he heard her cries.

“I heard screaming,’’ he said. “It was loud. She woke me up. I looked out the window. She just put her hands on that wall and then she started collapsing. I put on my clothes and then I came out. She was already on the ground.

“I called her name. I didn’t go close, but I called her name. She was alive. I saw her moving — not talking to anyone anymore. Nothing.”

Joseph Rizzo, 47, a school janitor who has lived in Komsky’s building for 41 years, said the victim lived on the second floor about 15 years, initially with her son and then by herself.

“She was a very quiet person, very religious, always very well dressed coming back and forth from the shul,” Rizzo said.

Additional reporting by Lorena Mongelli and

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/brooklyn_bloodbath_n80Yl5hrICkNQdyAcKrhUN#ixzz1ds9KWnmP
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Orthodox Jewish woman murdered in BKLYN
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 08:06:57 AM »
Definitely done by someone jealous our angry with her that she knew.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:08:45 AM »
Definitely done by someone jealous our angry with her that she knew.
PROBABLY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 09:44:54 AM »
I remember in Soviet times Lawyers were issued with a handgun [Lawyers Special] She must have knew too much! :'(

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »
I wonder if more of this is going to happen because of the Occupy Wall Street Mobs?  (The poor woman)    I called Bloomberg's office and told them people are being blocked and intimidated from going to their jobs...This movement is anarchy and not Democracy...It ceased to have support, when the violence, rapes, defication on the streets, syringes were found, and now denying other people their rights and it is draining the city budget with sanitation clean ups and an On going Police presence to arrest and control the violence.... Something Demonic inhabits New York, they are cursing Jewish bankers too,  it smells of the PLO and Islamists along with the Communists, Of Course all this is happening when its time for Macy's parade, christmas shopping, and the Holidays.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 11:35:46 AM »
Is this sort of thing normal in Brooklyn?
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »
Is this sort of thing normal in Brooklyn?

It used to be more common in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s, but since then, I would say it's not very uncommon, but it's uncommon enough now that I think many of us were surprised