Author Topic: ALL HAIL!!!  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
ALL HAIL!!!
« on: September 28, 2011, 10:49:11 PM »
ALL HAIL HERMAN CAIN!!! HE IS THE GREATEST!!!

Lol. But really, I support Herman Cain. What do you think about him?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: ALL HAIL!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 01:49:56 AM »
I heard him say some WONDERFUL things about Israel and about how he supports Israel. 

I like his "9-9-9" plan, too.  A flat 9% income tax for everyone, 9% corporate tax and 9% sales tax.  Will that work?  I don't know, but it sounds good. 

I'm easily fooled, so I don't really know about him.  But I do love him for his unequivocal support of Israel and our people.  And, in a straw poll in Florida, he beat everyone.  Very interesting!

And one other thing:  He was a very savvy businessman, was he not?  If so, I think that that translates well into running a government.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 09:54:40 AM »
He didn't know what the law of return was.  If he surrounded himself with haman he wouldn't have a clue that he was a jew hater. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 01:18:10 PM »
Maybe his heart is in the right place,

but he cant beat Obama.

From the recent polls Ive seen, it seems like only Romney  :yuck: will win.

I really dont like any of the candidates, but at this point in time, I just want someone who can beat Obama.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 02:19:19 PM »
Herman Cain opposes auditing the Federal Reserve, because he was the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. That fact alone should cause people to be wary of Herman Cain.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 02:09:34 AM »
Maybe his heart is in the right place,

but he cant beat Obama.

From the recent polls Ive seen, it seems like only Romney  :yuck: will win.

I really dont like any of the candidates, but at this point in time, I just want someone who can beat Obama.
In all honesty as time goes on I only see a moderate amount of difference between Perry and Romney... In a way Perry seems to be saying a bit too much on issues that will do him in politically... Generally speaking I see Romney being the only person running at this time that could win against the shvartza President in the General Elections... Perry is saying stuff that might move the Republican base however its also stuff that will cost him a good part of the moderate crossover vote in November  2012.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 06:07:37 PM »
In all honesty as time goes on I only see a moderate amount of difference between Perry and Romney... In a way Perry seems to be saying a bit too much on issues that will do him in politically... Generally speaking I see Romney being the only person running at this time that could win against the shvartza President in the General Elections... Perry is saying stuff that might move the Republican base however its also stuff that will cost him a good part of the moderate crossover vote in November  2012.
I think you are right, Perry is starting to stick his foot in his mouth so I guess it has to be Romney or lets hope maybe Chris Christie.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 11:14:59 PM »
Cristie is a phony and an islamophile
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 08:14:33 PM »
//Comes back after long afk period.

Perry just said Occupy is acceptable on O'Reilly. DO NOT WANT.

Cain worked for the Fed for awhile. He says it has enough regulatory mechanisms and therefore an audit would be a waste of money, but he isn't opposed to it. He just wouldn't do it unless demanded by the public due to being neutral on it.

He was a very good businessman. He's saved three businesses (Pillsbury, Burger King, and Godfather's Pizza) from bankruptcy, if I'm correct.

Also Obama is unelectable since he endorsed Occupy.

(Sorry if I'm not allowed to post in superold topics.)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2011, 08:18:19 PM »
Cain wants Kissinger as one of his advisors, this is a big problem as far as this forum's members are concerned.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: ALL HEIL!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 09:30:57 PM »
Heil Herman.
He says he supports Israel then he likes people like henry kissenger.
I don't need to tell you about dear henry.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 10:27:16 PM »
 bottom line anyone but obama.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 10:52:44 PM »
his heart is in the right place but i don't trust an FP-moron who wants to appoint nazi kissenger to run the state dept.

i wish we had a good anti-romney, but we don't.

@jbeige: heck no! christie is a closet muslim like obama, not much better.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
I heard him say some WONDERFUL things about Israel and about how he supports Israel. 

I like his "9-9-9" plan, too.  A flat 9% income tax for everyone, 9% corporate tax and 9% sales tax.  Will that work?  I don't know, but it sounds good. 

I'm easily fooled, so I don't really know about him.  But I do love him for his unequivocal support of Israel and our people.  And, in a straw poll in Florida, he beat everyone.  Very interesting!

And one other thing:  He was a very savvy businessman, was he not?  If so, I think that that translates well into running a government.

it sounds terrible. You most probably have a state sales tax. That means you'll have a 9% tax on top of that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
bottom line anyone but obama.

True but at least we have more choices than that now. Or at least some people do, by the time the primaries get here it will already be decided.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 10:36:15 PM »
unfortunately, its true about anyone but osama.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774