Author Topic: Herman Cain wants the Judenrat kapo Henry Kissinger ys"v as Secretary of State  (Read 1888 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
The evil in this generation live longer than the good. Kissenger's evil grants him extra life... Same with Dhimmi Carter... They just wont die...

i hope this is untrue

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
i hope this is untrue
For all practical purposes Kissinger's days are done as a public figure... Cain must have been grasping at straws when he brought Kissinger up as cabinet material... The world as Kissinger knew has moved on... A tremendous amount of time has passed since Kissinger had any real say over the issues at hand... Most people alive today hardly remember that Kissinger actually held an official position in the American government.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
:nono: Careful now you might get a politically correct racial proselytizing from some of our membership that will cause you to have a complete conversion as governor George Wallace did in his later life... He went from a segregationist to an all out lover of black folks...  The tongue lashing I got from some of our members over my negative post about Herman Cain have caused me to make a reevaluation of my racial policy... If a black man does not run on the Republican ticket I may have to go off the party line and vote for the black man in office now.

nice finger.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This is absolutely a no go about Kissinger....Cain needs legislative experience and should study political history...At this time we have to look at Gingrich and who would he choose...I don't know if he would pick Romney or Cain.  Gingrich is clearly the smartest, most experienced, historical man with a record of getting positive things accomplished, and having common sense to boot, he is a 180 degrees from Hussein Obama.