Author Topic: Muslims in Brussels celebrate ramadan by... Rioting  (Read 2775 times)

Rhuan

Muslims in Brussels celebrate ramadan by... Rioting
« on: September 27, 2006, 03:48:18 PM »
So, Ramadan, the muslim "holy month", when they are meant to fast by day and eat by night (you realise that this is the perfect way to put on weight) My school has even set apart a room for muslim to go and pray in at lunch time for the duration of this "holy month", but the muslims continue to point out that holy for them means violence, if you look on thereligionofpeace.com, you will see that they have carried out many violent attacks during this "holy month", and now what do I hear about, in brussels they are rioting, they have set fire to cars, smashed bus shelters, burnt down a youth club, and they even attacked a hospital, source: http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1384

So this is what is holy to muslims?

Violence and destruction?

This really sounds like a religion of peace.

A nice, nazi religion of peace.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Muslims in Brussels celebrate ramadan by... Rioting
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 09:59:18 PM »
Brussels Journel is one of the best European news papers.

muslims pray and fast and they do not realize that allah does not answer their prayers!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.