Author Topic: Hermann Cain was worried he found out his Dr name the relieved he wasn't muzzi  (Read 909 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/herman-cain-i-relieved-i-found-cancer-physician-dr-abdallah-a-christian-article-1.981143  

video with above link^

Herman Cain: I was relieved when I found out my  cancer physician -- Dr. Abdallah -- was a Christian
The GOP front-runner was criticized this spring when he said he wouldn't feel 'comfortable' appointing Muslims to Cabinet should he be elected President

BY Aliyah Shahid
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Tuesday, November 22 2011, 10:17 AM
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain was diagnosed in 2006 with Stage IV colon cancer. He is cancer-free today.
Haraz N. Ghanbari/AP
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain was diagnosed in 2006 with Stage IV colon cancer. He is cancer-free today.
Take our Poll
G-d-fearing Cain

What do you think about the Republican's latest remarks?
   What's the big deal? He's speaking his mind.
   What a terrible thing to say. He should be ashamed.
   I don't know.

Herman Cain prefers a G-d-fearing doctor... apparently, so long as that G-d is not called Allah.

The Republican presidential candidate -- who has come under the microscope for remarks about Muslims before -- shared a story with a crowd at a Christian-themed amusement park about a time several years ago when he was being treated for colon cancer.

One physician was named Dr. Abdallah, which he thought "sounded too foreign."

"I said to his physician assistant, I said ‘That sounds foreign’ -- not that I had anything against foreign doctors -- but it sounded too foreign," the Republican presidential candidate told the audience at Orlando's Holy Land Experience over the weekend.

But the assistant quickly calmed his fears, he said, as first reported by Yahoo News.

She told the pizza business magnate and devout Baptist that Dr. Abdallah was from Lebanon.

“’Oh Lebanon!’” Cain said. “My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine. She could see the look on my face and she said, 'Don't worry, Mr. Cain, he's a Christian from Lebanon.’"

"Hallelujah!" Herman Cain" href="http://www.nydailynews.com/topics/Herman+Cain" >Cain said he replied. "Thank G-d!"

The GOP front-runner was criticized this spring when he said he wouldn't feel "comfortable" appointing Muslims to Cabinet should he be elected President. He later backtracked, insisting he was talking about extremists.

Cain, 66, has previously discussed his battle against Stage IV colon cancer on the campaign trail. He was diagnosed in 2006 and now says he's cancer free.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/herman-cain-i-relieved-i-found-cancer-physician-dr-abdallah-a-christian-article-1.981143#ixzz1eT5bb1O7
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Wow.  Its rare to see a politician say something like this.  Good for him.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.nydailynews.com/popupPoll?pollId=poll_7_1397175&questionId=0&vote=vote&forward=/news/politics/god-fearing-cain-7.1397175?ot=nydn.PopupPageLayout.ot&answerId=0&basicPoll=basicPoll&cookieSet=true

So far 37% in favor and 57% against.

Obviously all the democrats and many GOPs are against it. However I think those 37% are a very solid righteous votes, which can not be undermined under any circumstances.

At an uphill task and in-spite of many odds, Cain2012 appears to be throwing many surprises. For example he has attempted to equate the new Libyan regime to Taliban. Who else can do it except perhaps Michele Bachmann!  
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-daily-obama-job-approval.aspx

This chart may indicate that the disapproval of Obama has decreased and his approval has increased, since scandal has been raised against Cain2012. This may mean that Cain2012 was the only candidate who had the capability of getting support from the public who are either neutral or at fringe or outside the GOP.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You know...Black people are the biggest Hippocrates.  They complain about everybody else being a racist and it turns out that they themselves are the biggest racists...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
You know...Black people are the biggest Hippocrates.  They complain about everybody else being a racist and it turns out that they themselves are the biggest racists...

But the real problem is finding a really winning GOP candidate.

As per the normal ethics Michelle Bachmann was certainly better than Cain2012, but she seems to have lost the ground.