Author Topic: New English video on Parashat VaYetze (this week's Torah portion)  (Read 613 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: New English video on Parashat VaYetze (this week's Torah portion)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 09:42:50 PM »
OMG ! Chaim you are the BEST!!!!!

KOL Ha KA KAVOD!
Thank you!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 10:43:34 PM »
Kol HaKavod Chaim, I agree with everything you say in this Dvar Torah.

One issue which you could have touched on is that in this very dream of Yakovs Hashem promises the land to him and his descendants, the children of Israel.

Genesis 28:12-17

12. And he dreamed, and behold! a ladder set up on the ground and its top reached to heaven; and behold, angels of G-d were ascending and descending upon it.

13. And behold, the Lord was standing over him, and He said, "I am the Lord, the G-d of Abraham your father, and the G-d of Isaac; the land upon which you are lying to you I will give it and to your seed.

14. And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shall gain strength westward and eastward and northward and southward; and through you shall be blessed all the families of the earth and through your seed.

15. And behold, I am with you, and I will guard you wherever you go, and I will restore you to this land, for I will not forsake you until I have done what I have spoken concerning you."

16. And Jacob awakened from his sleep, and he said, "Indeed, the Lord is in this place, and I did not know [it]."

17. And he was frightened, and he said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of G-d, and this is the gate of heaven."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 01:42:04 AM »
I miss Dr Dans questions on Ask JTF.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 06:14:02 AM »
If a Torah portion can be done every week I think a lot of people will start following it. It can also be done on 1 youtube account because they are not likely to be removed. This way it will be easy for people to follow.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 08:35:53 AM »
I miss Dr Dans questions on Ask JTF.

So do I. In fact, I miss Ask JTF period. But I am happy he is making English videos again. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »
Kol ha kavod. Yasher koakh. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein