Author Topic: As we all need a good laugh from time to time here are some quranic "errors"  (Read 3580 times)

Rhuan

Surah 9 verse 30
The Jews said: "Uzair is Allah son," and the Nazarenes said: "The Messiah is Allah son." Such is their utterances with their mouths, they imitate the sayings of those who rejected before them. Allah will fight them. They are deluded from the truth!
Uzair is an arrabic translation of Ezra apparently... Whoever wrote this was mad.
Surah 5 verse 116
And God will Say: "O Jesus son of Mary, did you tell the people to take you and your mother as gods instead of Allah?" He said: "Be you glorified, I cannot say what I have no right of. If I had said it then You know it, You know what is in my soul while I do not know what is in Your soul. You are the Knower of the unseen."
Somone has evidently misunderstood the whole christian doctrine of the trinity...
Surah 19 verses 27-28
Then she came to her people carrying him. They said: "O Mary, you have come with something totally unexpected! O sister of Aaron, your father was not a bad man, and your mother was never unchaste!"
Somone has their timeline messsed up... According to the quran Mary mother of Jesus = Aaron's sister... So Jesus preached during the exile in the desert... Wait he preached in Jerusalem itself... Whoops.
Surah 4 verse 82
Do they not reflect on the Quran? If it was from any other than Allah they would have found it very different.(Containing contradictions)
I didn't expect the quran to contain a prophesy...
Surah 68 verse 51
And those who have rejected almost attack you with their eyes when they hear the reminder, and they Say: "He (mohammed) is crazy/mad!"
Another nice little prophecy, in fact I fullfilled it above...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 06:02:00 PM by Rhuan »

Rhuan

It's really quite upsetting when my topics get ignored  :(

Scriabin

It's really quite upsetting when my topics get ignored  :(
You're not the only one.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Nice commentary on the subhuman plagiarism and perverted forgery
known as the koran.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
yeah that book is just plain ridiculous.