Author Topic: Jacobs Ladder : Rush Music  (Read 377 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jacobs Ladder : Rush Music
« on: December 03, 2011, 11:13:25 PM »
Since todays Parasha contained the story of Jacobs ladder and since I was {and in some ways still am} a big Rush fan I thought of this song during Shabbat...

This video has some awesome pictures of natures incredible strength...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jacobs Ladder : Rush Music
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 03:16:49 AM »
Rush really rocked in the 80s-90s... This video shows their incredible chops in 1975...

PS: I just noticed that Geddy Lee is wearing a Magen David.... Wow...

I remember this video from the early 80s, back when the space shuttle program started...

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 03:25:42 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 08:14:56 AM »
Great gro :clap: :)up Neil Peart the best drummer around
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 03:07:37 PM »
Rush totally rocks

Man I wanted to go see them like a year ago when they were playing near me though I just couldn't afford it at the time.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 03:31:08 PM »
Rush totally rocks

Man I wanted to go see them like a year ago when they were playing near me though I just couldn't afford it at the time.

Ive seen Rush about six times...

Only found two scanned tickets though... Rush was the second band I ever saw {Styx was the first in 1983} and then I saw Rush, and the third band I saw was Yes. This was in my senior year of High School.