Author Topic: Biggest ROTFLMAO story ever!  (Read 562 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Biggest ROTFLMAO story ever!
« on: December 06, 2011, 03:52:57 AM »
Florida Transsexual Fake Doctor Administers Lethal Butt-Enhancement Injections To Fellow Trannies

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-11-19/news/sfl-oneal-ron-morris-butt-injection-cement-20111119_1_injections-transgender-woman-buttocks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068624/Oneal-Ron-Morris-Fake-doctor-injected-victims-toxic-stew-goes-TV-deny-it.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This was quite possibly the most hilarious line I have ever seen:

Quote from: SunSentinel.com
On Friday, Miami Gardens police finally caught up with the elusive “doctor,’’ a transgender woman whose own butt is the size of a truck tire
:::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D :laugh: :::D
Axl Rose

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Biggest ROTFLMAO story ever!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 07:45:55 AM »
I saw a black woman on a talk show one time who went to someone she knew was not qualified to do this but she wanted to look like the women in music videos with full buttocks because her boyfriend wanted her to look like that. So she had a woman inject this hydrogel directly into her butt. She ended up in the hospital not too long afterward and she said they had to cut her open to get all that gel out.

It was a really horrible story but she said she did learn that she should never do a cosmetic type procedure unless it's a real doctor. If she had any common sense she'd have known that in the first place!

I've also heard of people doing cosmetic procedures illegally in the Houston area. There's a 'gay village' around a street called Montrose. Everyone in Houston knows about it. It's where a lot of the gay clubs are and not far from the museums, etc. Anyway I saw a news report about the fact that transsexual men there with not enough money for a real doctor were trying to get similar injections to make their butts look more feminine and even having silicon injected directly into their chests to make their breasts look bigger. That story made me feel sad to think that someone could be so tormented inside that they would go to such lengths to look outside more like how they feel inside.

The story you posted makes me feel sad too. I can't really laugh at it even though he/she looks ridiculous and is a very sick individual they hurt people, took advantage of people who were emotionally torn up.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:34:12 AM by Rubystars »

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 08:25:44 AM »
one part mentally ill and another part evil for taking advantage of other sick people and doing 'surgery' on them.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 09:08:14 AM »
It started funny until I saw what it did to the face of one her victims.

I really don't know why would anyone want a butt implant, it is insane.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 10:42:25 AM »
It started funny until I saw what it did to the face of one her victims.

I really don't know why would anyone want a butt implant, it is insane.

Male-Female transsexuals might want them because it makes them look more feminine. People from certain other cultures might want them because it makes them more desirable (as in black culture, which puts a premium on booty).

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 10:49:35 AM »
Male-Female transsexuals might want them because it makes them look more feminine. People from certain other cultures might want them because it makes them more desirable (as in black culture, which puts a premium on booty).
But now this look is idealized on the mainstream. See for example, Kim Kardashian with her oversized  tuches.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 01:19:26 PM »
But now this look is idealized on the mainstream. See for example, Kim Kardashian with her oversized  tuches.

Shapely Butts are one thing, but Negro Butts are another thing altogether.  Aside from their nappy hair, the balloon butts make these females look comically unattractive, like Orangutans with lipstick.   And honestly, I can't tell if they are transvestites or not.... either way they look just plain hideous.