Author Topic: A Jew runs over an Arab who tried to murder his wife  (Read 673 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
A Jew runs over an Arab who tried to murder his wife
« on: December 06, 2011, 02:11:55 PM »
Today he was sentenced to 3 months of community service by the world's most antisemitic, Jewish blood craving state - Israel. Sadly, the Arab is still alive.

Btw, look at how the "heroic IDF soldiers" help the Nazi:

« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:17:27 PM by Fourth Philosophy »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: A Jew runs over an Arab who tried to murder his wife
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 03:29:45 PM »
This is what most of the Israeli people want. He's very lucky to have gotten the sentence that he did. Y-s to the Israeli Bolshevik courts.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:38:41 PM by Axl Rose »

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 04:23:29 PM »
i dont understand... the way u r talking about israel u sound like u hate it. what do u want to happen to israel? i am confused on this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 04:27:20 PM »
i dont understand... the way u r talking about israel u sound like u hate it. what do u want to happen to israel? i am confused on this.

We love Israel and the Jewish people but we definitely are displeased with the phony right-wing leadership which would rather harass Rabbis and teenagers than take care of the murderers of Jews, the arabs, who virtually walk free right after killing Jews... If you don't hate that injustice then you have no heart...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 04:44:19 PM »
We care about the survival of the Jewish nation but the majority of its citizens at this current time, and the entirety of its government and media, are brainwashed and militantly secular, if not outright evil and anti-Semitic.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 05:11:17 PM »
We care about the survival of the Jewish nation but the majority of its citizens at this current time, and the entirety of its government and media, are brainwashed and militantly secular, if not outright evil and anti-Semitic.

Not true, the Hellenists are in the small minority. Its just that they control many things that is the problem.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 05:23:20 PM »
The majority of Israelis are secular, brainwashed, and afraid of what the world thinks and of violating anyone's snivel-rights.

Whether or not that makes them as guilty as the willfully evil and depraved leaders of Israel is up for debate, but it certainly makes them willing to go along with those leaders.

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 06:59:04 PM »
This Jew is awesome. Then again, most Jews are.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 10:33:46 PM »

I disagree with this.  The majority is NOT like the evil leadership.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 10:38:24 PM »
Its still alive after the ordeal.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 10:43:07 PM »
I disagree with this.  The majority is NOT like the evil leadership.
I clarified that in a followup post. They may not be willfully evil but most Israelis are secular and badly brainwashed, and fearful of what the world thinks.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 11:57:02 PM »
Weve had problems with the Hellenists in the past they were a very dangerous schism, but they will disappear into history as in the past !  >:(