Author Topic: Reality check time!  (Read 2728 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Reality check time!
« on: June 18, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »
http://immigrationcounters.com/

According to ImmigrationCounters.com, here are some of the realities -

Number of Illegal Aliens in the Country

Money Wired to Mexico City since January, 2006
 $22,213,001,672.00

Cost of Social Security Services for Illegal Aliens since 1996
 $397,450,739,563.00

Number of Children of Illegal Aliens in Public Schools

Cost of Illegal Aliens in K-12 Since 1996:
 $13, 965,063,431.00

Number of Illegal Aliens Incarcerated

Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001
 $1,398,127,429.00

Number of Illegal Aliens Fugitives

Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Aliens

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

Re: Reality check time!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 10:08:50 PM »
Forgive me asking but i'm not local.

How the molly f___ do illegals get social security? ???

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 11:38:18 AM »
The most popular way the get social security is through their anchor babies. The vast majority of mexican anchor babies are sick and low IQ that the are retarded. They have parasites, TB, and all type of exotic plaques that our doctors haven't seen for over a hundred years. These sick kids get SSI disabilty and the parents are given food stamps, section 8 housing (that means they don't pay the rent, we do that for them), they get social security emergency payments, they get transportation stipends so they can take their piglets to the hospital and the list goes on. Repeal the 13 and 14 admendments now.

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 11:49:50 AM »
The most popular way the get social security is through their anchor babies. The vast majority of mexican anchor babies are sick and low IQ that the are retarded. They have parasites, TB, and all type of exotic plaques that our doctors haven't seen for over a hundred years. These sick kids get SSI disabilty and the parents are given food stamps, section 8 housing (that means they don't pay the rent, we do that for them), they get social security emergency payments, they get transportation stipends so they can take their piglets to the hospital and the list goes on. Repeal the 13 and 14 admendments now.

If we had puppies, kittens or calves in that condition we'd euthanase them. Maybe we should be merciful to these people......catch my drift?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 01:44:05 PM »
Newman, what these illegal insect pregnant women do is they sneak through the border and have their baby on U.S. soil.. Several years ago I think it was 20/20 that made a show about this.  They deliver their baby on American soil and automatically that baby becomes a U.S. citizen.  That means that baby becomes the jackpot ticket for the cukarachia family he gets welfare, medical, housing, free food and as soon that child turns 18 he can bring the entire family of burro on in so they too can be a burden.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2007, 01:47:48 PM »
There should be no such thing as anchor babies. I believe there is a law before the house to fix this particular problem

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 06:37:11 AM »
I read something somewhere that the law they try to apply this anchor baby garbage to was not intended to be used for this sort of situation. It was a law that was made in post Civil War America to allow children born in the Confederacy to be considered American citizens after the war was over. I don't go along with killing them or their parents in any manor unless they are resisting arrest. They and their parents should be rounded up and deported back to the other side of the border never to return. If the parent was a law breaker by being here illegally then the Child has no rights either. This twisting of the laws by our own government to allow this trash into our country is an evil policy that is being condoned by our government on purpose.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 08:57:26 AM »
I read something somewhere that the law they try to apply this anchor baby garbage to was not intended to be used for this sort of situation. It was a law that was made in post Civil War America to allow children born in the Confederacy to be considered American citizens after the war was over.

That law was actually made to grant citizenship to ex-slaves.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 09:26:57 AM »
The Post Office started a new system of wiring money some time ago that is clearly intended to aid illegals get money out of the country. I was standing online and this video was playing in the Post Office and it was talking about this great new service and I was thinking, hmmm, this sounds good, THEN, they listed all the participating countries, Mexico, Guatamala, Hondorus, etc. No Germany,France,UK,Japan. Only third world sewers. It's going to come down to bloody street wars.   

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 10:50:38 AM »
All money sent to mexico whether wired by the post office or anywhere else should be taxed at 99 percent. This should help stem the tide of this brown plaque.

newman

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 12:37:25 PM »
We send them money...they send us human sewage. Talk about "fair trade"!!