Author Topic: Cool song early 70's. Lady la di da- by Rabbit  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Cool song early 70's. Lady la di da- by Rabbit
« on: December 08, 2011, 11:22:48 PM »
With Dave Evans as lead singer

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Cool song early 70's. Lady la di da- by Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 12:29:06 AM »
Very cool! Where did you find this?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 01:04:41 AM »
Very cool! Where did you find this?

Thanks, came across it a while back, on You Tube.  Was looking for some other  songs and stumbled across it.  I liked it the it the first time I heard it. It's raw and heavy - the guitar work, the bass, the drumming,  you just don't hear music like this anymore.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 01:06:32 AM »
Nice stuff...

Was this 70s? That hair!?!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 01:08:49 AM »
Thanks, came across it a while back, on You Tube.  Was looking for some other  songs and stumbled across it.  I liked it the it the first time I heard it. It's raw and heavy - the guitar work, the bass, the drumming,  you just don't hear music like this anymore.
You always have a knack for posting the neatest vids about classic songs, cars, etc. Our forum really needs that kind of change of pace once in a while from all the serious and solemn stuff.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 01:10:17 AM »
You always have a knack for posting the neatest vids about classic songs, cars, etc. Our forum really needs that kind of change of pace once in a while from all the serious and solemn stuff.

I agree...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 01:11:09 AM »
Sorry but that sounds awful.  This is much better

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 01:13:31 AM »
IZ,

I used to love Zepplin but you know something.... I can't listen to it anymore... Its a psychological block I have put up because I was forced to listen to Zepplin every morning on my drive into work. Indeed zepp was great and any discussion of great rock bands of the era must include zepplin.... But I will pass on listening to it...

Also regarding how that band sounds... It didn't want to sound like zepplin... I thought that band was trying to be 'punk'... Punk was the anti-rock of the 70-80s...

I never really liked punk too much... But you must say it made an impact on rock music in the late 80-90s...