Author Topic: Gingrich: John Bolton will be my Secretary of State  (Read 1490 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Gingrich: John Bolton will be my Secretary of State
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:07:27 PM »
בס''ד

If this is true, it would be good. Bolton has been a strong advocate of military action against Iran's nuclear bomb-making program.

I still cannot forgive what Gingrich did to Jonathan Pollard, but if he is the Republican nominee, we will certainly support him over Barack Hussein Osama.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/dec/7/gingrich-john-bolton-will-be-my-secretary-state/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:13:24 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gingrich: John Bolton will be my Secretary of State
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »
Anyone but Obama..except for Ron Paul ysv
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 03:34:57 PM »
Republican voters are really gonna be holding their nose if Newt is their candidate.  I just hope that the hatred of Obama is motivation enough to get them all out to the polls in November.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »
Republican voters are really gonna be holding their nose if Newt is their candidate. 

What??? They are most likely nominating him.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »
What??? They are most likely nominating him.

We don't really get to decide who is on the primary ballots... The media and the party big-wigs are the ones who decide who we get to 'choose'.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »
I don't believe him, he's a liar.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 05:10:42 PM »
We don't really get to decide who is on the primary ballots... The media and the party big-wigs are the ones who decide who we get to 'choose'.

Yea your right. "democracy" is all rigged.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:45 PM »
I think he'd fit better as an ingredient in a witch's brew rather than the Republican nominee, but if it's him vs. Obama I'll do what I can to support him too as much as I dislike him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 10:46:51 PM »
If you can believe that lying snake that is. He also says he will honor Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 01:35:33 AM »
Just thinking out loud here (and sort of laughing to myself), but notice how Chaim launched an aggressive anti-Gingrich campaign, slamming him all over youtube spreading the truth about him, and only a very short time later, all of a sudden Gingrich is singing to Jewish voters.     Almost seems as if he is begging Chaim to stop and throwing us a bone so that we won't attack his campaign!  lol   

IMO - anything that gets pollard freed is good, whether the evil person promising holds to his promise or not is out of our control, but getting a promise would be a huge victory that could eventually lead to it.   Is it possible we could have that kind of impact?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 01:39:32 AM »
Just thinking out loud here (and sort of laughing to myself), but notice how Chaim launched an aggressive anti-Gingrich campaign, slamming him all over youtube spreading the truth about him, and only a very short time later, all of a sudden Gingrich is singing to Jewish voters.     Almost seems as if he is begging Chaim to stop and throwing us a bone so that we won't attack his campaign!  lol   

IMO - anything that gets pollard freed is good, whether the evil person promising holds to his promise or not is out of our control, but getting a promise would be a huge victory that could eventually lead to it.   Is it possible we could have that kind of impact?

The Republican Jewish Coalition are not exactly Kahanists.... Not even close... Maybe you are onto something but I doubt that he did it particularly to influence JTF members. He is looking to get mainstream American Jewish conservatives to vote for him. This is the same kind of thing they always do...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 01:49:21 AM »
The Republican Jewish Coalition are not exactly Kahanists.... Not even close... Maybe you are onto something but I doubt that he did it particularly to influence JTF members. He is looking to get mainstream American Jewish conservatives to vote for him. This is the same kind of thing they always do...

The influence of JDL or JTF is largely when it influences mainstream Jewish groups.  The Jewish establishment took up the Soviet Jewish cause only after Rabbi Kahane put it on the map.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 02:12:11 AM »
The influence of JDL or JTF is largely when it influences mainstream Jewish groups.  The Jewish establishment took up the Soviet Jewish cause only after Rabbi Kahane put it on the map.

I think the Pollard issue has been kept alive by almost all Jewish sectors including religious, secular, and everything in between. It is an obvious bargain chip to use to get the Jewish vote. I have a sneaky suspicion Obama may pardon him himself in order to pull an October surprise.

No doubt we must keep the heat on him or else he too will make promises without intention to carry out his word.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 02:51:54 PM »
I think the Pollard issue has been kept alive by almost all Jewish sectors including religious, secular, and everything in between. It is an obvious bargain chip to use to get the Jewish vote. I have a sneaky suspicion Obama may pardon him himself in order to pull an October surprise.

No doubt we must keep the heat on him or else he too will make promises without intention to carry out his word.

If he does that we treat him the way he treats us.  Thank him, then spit on him.(figuratively)
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 04:07:52 PM »
John Bolton is one of Israel's greatest supporters; a true advocate of Israel.  Whilst Newt Gingrich has his shortcomings (as highlighted well in the latest videos), the inclusion of Bolton would result in a running team which is not a terrible outcome.  With the US' demographic trends (Black/Hispanic 28%), it is becoming more and more difficult for a true conservative to be elected. 

Consider obama and assuming everyone turns out to vote (for simplicity) - he automatically has 13% from the blacks, a further say 10% from the hispanics.  Then you have under 25 year olds who don't know what is good for them; another say 6 or 7% of the 10%.  So he automatically has a 30% to nothing headstart prior to votes of mainly hard working white people who tend to be more impartial than the US' minorities.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 05:42:46 PM »
Newt will certainly get more votes than McCain.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »
The amphibian is a plumb-bob. His ratings go up and down.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774