Author Topic: Rabbi Richmans Rant about Bibis Hypocrisy  (Read 313 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rabbi Richmans Rant about Bibis Hypocrisy
« on: December 15, 2011, 12:05:16 AM »
I love Rabbi Richman and I am currently listening to Temple Talk from Israel National Radio. This week they are discussing the issue of the Mugrabi bridge which is currently closed due to the fact that the bridge needs repairs which the arabs have not permitted. So now Jews are not able to reach the Temple Mount if they want to. All the other bridges with access to the mount are only used by the evil muslims. So now Jews are being humiliated and the government is doing nothing about it. We are unable to get to the Holiest place in all of Judaism because these slimey muslim creatures do not allow Jews to use their bridges. All non-muslims who want to ascend to the mount are not permitted now because of the rules of the Waqf, the muslim 'entity' which controls the Holy Temple mount.... This story is making me sick as I write it...

Listen to the Rabbi talk about this awful situation:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/3612#.TumANbjJLWA

http://dwnmedia.israelnn.com//arutz7/shows/tt/temple111213.mp3

Audio: Chanukah Revisited: Who's Afraid of the Mugrahbi Bridge?
This week, as we read the Torah portion of Vayeshev which gives the account of the righteous Yosef's descent into the darkness of Egypt, here in Jerusalem we are combating a darkness as well...despite the fact that next week the world will be illuminated by the hidden light of Chanukah. The darkness we refer to, of course, is the spiritual darkness behind the scenes of the Mugrahbi Bridge controversy. The stark truth, say the hosts of Temple Talk, is that it's not about the bridge, stupid...it's about sovereignty. Do you just want to feel good or do you want the truth? Tune into this week's Temple Talk for rage. Not since Dylan Thomas railed "Rage, rage against the dying of the light" has such passion and intensity of feeling been expressed. And yes, we too are raging against the dying of the light...the light of sanity, of sobriety, of Jewish pride and heritage, the light of Chanukah, the light of G-d's honor. If you listen to just one Temple Talk, make sure this is it.[/quote]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14