Author Topic: It is good to keep things in perspective when it comes to Newt...  (Read 681 times)

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
I think Debbie Schlussel is spot on when she gives her response to Newt's latest pro-Jewish statements.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/44989/newt-gingrich-absolutely-right-about-invented-palestinians-but-the-debate-aftermath/

We can trust him as far as we can throw him, and he is pretty fat.  I am afraid I wouldn't be able to throw him far.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: It is good to keep things in perspective when it comes to Newt...
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 05:53:27 PM »
I think Debbie Schlussel is spot on when she gives her response to Newt's latest pro-Jewish statements.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/44989/newt-gingrich-absolutely-right-about-invented-palestinians-but-the-debate-aftermath/

We can trust him as far as we can throw him, and he is pretty fat.  I am afraid I wouldn't be able to throw him far.

I agree with Debbie, but what can we do?  Really our trust is in Hashem more than anything.  We can only save our people.

And as far as Fakestinians, the issue isn't that they are a fake nation..that, in itself, is terrible.  However, I don't feel nations have a right to exist just because they are "real".  Nor do I feel that a nation doesn't have a right to exist because they are "fake".  Nations that choose life, truth, morality, goodness all have a right to exist and nations that choose death, deceit, and wickedness have no right to exist.  Israel is a nation that chooses life and truth and morality even though they government is sometimes cruel to the kind and kind to the cruel.  In contrast, all Muslim and Arab nations choose death and immorality and deceit.  Whether they pre existed or not, they do not have a right to exist and should be eliminated.. All Jew hating Nazi nations deserve that outcome.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 06:08:58 PM »
Debbie is virtually always right but we have to go with whoever is saying the best things and whoever wants to beat Obama the most. I agree with Chaim that we need to back Gingrich.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »
Debbie is virtually always right but we have to go with whoever is saying the best things and whoever wants to beat Obama the most. I agree with Chaim that we need to back Gingrich.

I am not sold on Ginrich, especially after the latest polling.  I really REALLY hate ALL the candidates.  This is the worst pool of candidates ever.   I am so angry at Mitt for his recent comments about Islam... he is a complete leftist... but Newt seems to have lost some traction....  and Newt is so incredibly untrustworthy and leftist himself.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 08:52:17 AM »
This Debbie S agrees with the other Debbie S,  How in the heck are we going to find a Good leader, who Supports Israel, and wants to Stop the Islamic Movement with Sharia Law....Are we that barren that we cannot come up with a Champion who for Crying Out Loud is worthy,  and we Agree with?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 09:16:56 AM »
This Debbie S agrees with the other Debbie S,  How in the heck are we going to find a Good leader, who Supports Israel, and wants to Stop the Islamic Movement with Sharia Law....Are we that barren that we cannot come up with a Champion who for Crying Out Loud is worthy,  and we Agree with?
Good one. Debbie Schlussel rocks!