Author Topic: Judenrat scum Joe Lieberman says "Palestinians" are a real people  (Read 1242 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Joe Lieberman, yimach shmo vezichro, attacked Newt Gingrich for telling the truth. Gingrich has exposed the fact that "Palestinians" are an invented people with no historical validity, and that this fabrication was created as a propaganda excuse to destroy Israel and the Jewish people.

But Lieberman insists that "Palestinians" are a "reality", and that tiny Israel must agree to create a PLO-Fatah-Hamas Muslim Nazi terrorist state in the Jewish Biblical heartland of Judea and Samaria. This is not new for Judenrat Lieberman: in 2000, he endorsed the Clinton Plan of pushing Israel back to the pre-1967 suicide borders that are only 6 to 9 miles wide. The Lieberman-supported Clinton Plan also would force Israel to surrender even her eternal capital city of Jerusalem to the Muslim terrorist mass murderers.

Lieberman is the "Orthodox Jew" who lead the fight to prevent the hero Jonathan Pollard from being released after 27 years in prison.

Lieberman is the "Orthodox Jew" who when running as the Democrat nominee for vice president in 2000 promised to invite the black Hitler Louis Farakhan to the White House. Lieberman said that he "respects and admires" Farakhan, who has said that Hitler was "a very great man".

May Hashem (G-d) give this prune-faced beast terminal cancer in this world, and a very hot spot in the pits of hell in the next world. Amen.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/2011/12/lieberman-easy-on-the-gingrich-palestinian-flap-107235.html

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Judenrat scum Joe Lieberman says "Palestinians" are a real people
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »
Boy

Lieberman, What a right wing Zionist Jew!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 09:06:56 PM »
Thankfully,   Joe Lieberman will be out of office in 2013.    This can't come soon enough!

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 09:15:09 PM »
I believe he was also in favor of 3rd trimester abortions (the ones using scissors in the back of the baby's head)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 09:17:10 PM »
What a pathetic lying loser lieberman is.... I never realized just how evil this putz is....

The fact that he was unable to produce any evidence of a Palestinian people just confirms the fact that the 'Palestinian' lie is going to be exposed...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 09:35:32 PM »
Lieberman has disgusted me for a long time, so this is not unexpected; however, this, too, makes my blood boil all over again.  He's the worst kind of traitor to his own people.  I'd have to spit in his face if I ever ran into this piece of filth.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »
If Pruneface and David Duke are in a burning building and someone has a gun to my head and I have to save one of them, it won't be Pruneface.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 11:54:06 PM »
Hes led a charmed life ! ;D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 01:15:17 AM »
I read the link and I will clarify my position here:

Apparently he doesn't suggest that there is a historical 'Palestinian' people... But what he does say is that today there are a people who consider themselves 'Palestinians' and therefore we should accommodate them by giving them a part of the Jewish land. I fail to understand such logic because it is not logical.

Today there are people who consider themselves adherents of the Jedi Knight order and they believe in the mythology of Star Wars. These people in the UK have attempted to gain political rights as a religion. This is the same way that the 'Scientologists' are recognized as a religion. So what this means is that in todays age a 'people' can be invented, and they should be afforded rights.

I strongly disagree with this opinion. And I find it lacking any moral or ethical reasoning. The natural order of things define what is real and what is not real. We do not live in a fantasy world nor do we have to respect the crazy ideas of people who have no moral bearing. Those who attempt to destroy the Jewish state by claiming that a fantasy people have a human right to live in our land.

Moral relativism is a disease which must be stopped or else we will lose all that our forefathers have fought for. There never was a 'Palestinian' people nor is there any reason such a people should exist. The arabs who consider themselves 'Palestinians' need to move back to Jordan or wherever they originally came from. There never was a state called 'Palestine' and the arabs who live there now were nomadic and came from Saudi Arabia...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 01:50:18 AM »
To me its not the issue of fake vs real.  The fakeness of a people shouldn't be a reason to dislike them.  The nations we should hate should be evil, lying, murderous Jew hating nations fake or real.

And chaim,.amen
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 02:08:07 AM »
What a pathetic lying loser lieberman is.... I never realized just how evil this putz is....

The fact that he was unable to produce any evidence of a Palestinian people just confirms the fact that the 'Palestinian' lie is going to be exposed...

You have defended him in the past.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 02:08:46 AM »
To me its not the issue of fake vs real.  The fakeness of a people shouldn't be a reason to dislike them.  The nations we should hate should be evil, lying, murderous Jew hating nations fake or real.

And chaim,.amen
Of course, who cares if they are fake or not, they are Nazis that just happen to be fake.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 02:10:30 AM »
Boy

Lieberman, What a right wing Zionist Jew!
That's what the Pedofronters and other WNs always say.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 03:21:44 AM »
You have defended him in the past.

What do you mean I defended him? Please provide a link...

If my memory serves me I would not curse him. That is a completely different level. Does this make him a heretic or an informer?

This is what that article said Lieberman said:

Sen. Joe Lieberman on Tuesday cast aside presidential candidate Newt Gingrich’s remarks that Palestinians are an “invented” people, calling their existence a “reality.”  

The important fact is that the Palestinians are a people today, and any resolution of the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians has to be between two people, two nations,” Lieberman, an orthodox Jew, said at a breakfast sponsored by the Christian Science Monitor.

No matter “everyone’s view of history,” he added, “Palestinian peoplehood is a reality today, and we have to both respect and deal with that reality as we try to resolve a conflict between two peoples.

Even as he defended the Palestinians, Lieberman noted that they haven’t met Israelis half way on the issue of statehood.

As I said above I strongly disagree with what he said... And I think he is still a lying scumbag... For what he said covers the truth of the matter.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 04:26:36 AM »
I would have to ask Lieberman, "In whose reality are you talking about?  Because you're not talking about MY reality toots!"

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2011, 06:03:45 AM »
Thankfully,   Joe Lieberman will be out of office in 2013.    This can't come soon enough!

Just look at that freak. He's not even human.