Author Topic: Gingrich was great during tonight's debate  (Read 8252 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Gingrich was great during tonight's debate
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2011, 11:37:15 AM »
Chaim, you haven't really addressed the "racism" card. If the NWO media wants to drive it home they can really make Gingrich out to be a "racist" for saying the Fakestinians don't exist. Granted, average Americans don't worship Arabs to the extent that they worship schvartzes but they are still terrified of being seen as racists. Don't you see the real danger that Newt could be completely destroyed by these comments?

All the more reason for us to rally aroun Newt.  If he goes down in flames for this nobody else will do it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 11:41:23 AM »
Ron paul's reply shows he's an ignoramus and a nazi and gives lie to his supporters' claims that he will "leave Israel alone."  He ALWAYS tries to equate the arab nazis with (lehavdil) the Jews.

I like the fact that newt will say the truth about the middle east and does not care what the self hating wimps in the israeli govt think about it.

Mitt romney, by saying he would only do what the Israeli regime wants from him, shows us that he will be 100% a tool of the far left israeli regime and the peace process.  He will do exactly what the israelis ask of him, which will be "pressure us in public so we can blame our capitulation to the arabs on needing to obey you."   Romney convinced me he is the worst candidate with this response.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2011, 03:44:59 PM »
For those of you who didn't see the Iowa Debate this past evening or want to see it again,    the following is the part of the Debate that focused on Israel and the Fakeastinians:

I have a feeling that if Gingrich keeps it up, he will be endorsed by almost all of the remaining GOP candidates that won't win, over Romney.

Hearing what Gingrich had to say, I can feel a little more relieved that he isn't has bad as I thought he was on issues regarding Israel.  Certainly his answer was far better than Romney's, who felt that you shouldn't be too honest about history....this type of attitude frightens me as much as Cain's lack of knowledge of history.

Santorum also sided with truth and stated that the "West Bank" belongs to Israel.

Bachman didn't sound like she knew what she was talking about, but was implying a truth that these Fakestinians are liers and cannot be trusted.

Ron Paul is an outright nazi.

Perry is a dimwit.

I am going to fall short on giving my full support for Gingrich.  However as Baltimore Jew wrote, I would be good to make an English video stating that Gingrich did say some nice things and we are going to take one step back from outright condemning him.  We should still point out his misdeeds of the past with Pollard and etc.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 04:03:13 PM »
Boy, the more I watch Mitt, the more I hate him.  His responses are so pathetically P.C.  I am hoping that Newt becomes a stronger contender vs Obama so I can at least feel better about supporting him.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 04:33:55 PM »
JTF has no alternative but to now support Gingrich.  Sure, Romney has an almost 100% of chance of beating Obama; however Gingrich's Israel platform which has now been enunciated twice should be as close to JTF's position as we will ever get. 

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2011, 09:06:40 PM »
At this point lets face the facts. Gingrich is only slightly better the Romney, because he has flip flopped on less issues, and helped balanced the budget in the 1990's. Other than that Gingrich is just another beltway insider, who is in Washington to enrich himself at the expense of the country.

People here need to avoid TB (True Believerism), because any front runner being propped up by the mainstream media is probably a sellout.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2011, 09:32:43 PM »
JTF has no alternative but to now support Gingrich.  Sure, Romney has an almost 100% of chance of beating Obama; however Gingrich's Israel platform which has now been enunciated twice should be as close to JTF's position as we will ever get. 

Romney does not have an almost 100% chance of beating Obama. Some people here are saying that as of today it appears he has a better shot of beating Obama than Gingrich does. At this point Obama is the favorite to win the 2012 General election. It will take a well-run well-funded aggressive campaign for a Republican to have a shot since the media will be firmly behind Obama.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2011, 06:35:00 PM »

Mitt Romney continued to publicly criticize Newt Gingrich for expressing that the '  Palestinians'  were invented.      Romney said that this is no way for a Presidential candidate to act.     

Memo to Mitt Romney:   this is how a Presidential candidate should act!       If the United States agrees to give up the Rocky Mountain States and the Pacific Coast States,   wouldn't you want an ally to speak up against the terrorist entity that would gain much of the United States?????   

eb22

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2011/12/mitt-romney-newt-gingrich-palestinians-invented-/1

Dec 12, 2011
Romney jabs Gingrich for 'erratic outspokenness'
Comments 13 By Catalina Camia, USA TODAY Updated 6h 19m ago
Mitt Romney, left, and Newt Gingrich disagree during a GOP presidential debate in Iowa. CAPTIONBy Kevork Djansezian, Getty Images
Updated 11:41 a.m. ET

Mitt Romney says Newt Gingrich displayed "erratic outspokenness" when he said Palestinians are an "invented" people as he turned up the criticism on his GOP presidential rival.

Romney, speaking to Fox News this morning, also said the former House speaker should return the money he received from Freddie Mac. Gingrich made at least $1.6 million from the mortgage giant, providing what he called "strategic advice."

Gingrich responded by suggesting Romney should return money he earned while leading Bain Capital, a venture capital firm. Romney has been criticized for his work at Bain, whose leveraged buyouts of companies sometimes led to layoffs.

"If Governor Romney would give back all the money he's earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over the years at Bain, then I would be glad to listen to him," he told reporters in New Hampshire. "But I bet you $10, not $10,000, that he won't take the offer."

In another attack on Gingrich, Romney's campaign says Gingrich is an "unreliable leader" and plays up a public service announcement that Gingrich filmed with House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi on climate change.

The campaign e-mail sent to reporters contains an image of Pelosi and Gingrich and says "With friends like Nancy." Gingrich has called the commercial the "dumbest single thing I've done in recent years."

Gingrich has been eclipsing Romney in national and some state polls for the GOP nomination. Romney, his campaign and his surrogates have been stepping up their attacks on Gingrich as Iowa voters gear up for the nation's lead off caucuses on Jan. 3.

Gingrich's comment about Palestinians to The Jewish Channel sparked a firestorm this weekend, and he did not back down from it during the GOP presidential debate Saturday night.

Romney said Gingrich's remark "shows a level of erratic outspokenness which may be great in a campaign but not great for someone running for president."

In calling for Gingrich to return the money he received from Freddie Mac, Romney told Fox News that the "whole crowd of Washington insiders" who earn money because of their connections is "something the American people are tired of."

The Democratic group, American Bridge, is reminding reporters that Romney made money from his investments in Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.

(Contributing: Associated Press)

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2011, 12:35:03 AM »
At this point lets face the facts. Gingrich is only slightly better the Romney, because he has flip flopped on less issues, and helped balanced the budget in the 1990's. Other than that Gingrich is just another beltway insider, who is in Washington to enrich himself at the expense of the country.

People here need to avoid TB (True Believerism), because any front runner being propped up by the mainstream media is probably a sellout.

Nice Nice point Maimonides

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2011, 05:25:50 AM »
When Gingrich said that he was the only one with the guts to tell it like it is by saying that there's no such thing as a Palestinian and that they're Arabs... PLUS when he said that all they want to do is kill Jews.... well, frankly, that's when I had only love in my heart for Newt Gingrich.  If a man can tell the truth like this, which no one had the guts to say, then Gingrich has my vote.  I'm still kvelling from what he said that night. 

How can I NOT vote for this man who could go on national TV and say this??  For heaven sakes, our own people don't say this truth!

He also acknowledged the lunacy of letting Iran get nuclear bombing capability. 

G-d bless Newt Gingrich for telling the truth about the Mideast.

Also:  I think he's an excellent debater which means he has a quick mind.  I liked what he said about getting our economy back in shape and getting people hired again. 

And if he is sleazy, then I'll tell you this:  I'd rather have a sleazeball as President saying the truth about the so-called Palestinians, then the most moral President who can't speak the truth. 

I also think that Mitt Romney will be a disaster as President.  He couldn't even figure out that people all over this country are having trouble making ends meet and he's making a bet for $10,000 over nothing. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 05:52:03 AM »
I just hope whoever the nominee is goes after Obama tooth and nail.

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2011, 09:14:52 AM »
When Gingrich said that he was the only one with the guts to tell it like it is by saying that there's no such thing as a Palestinian and that they're Arabs... PLUS when he said that all they want to do is kill Jews.... well, frankly, that's when I had only love in my heart for Newt Gingrich.  If a man can tell the truth like this, which no one had the guts to say, then Gingrich has my vote.  I'm still kvelling from what he said that night. 

How can I NOT vote for this man who could go on national TV and say this??  For heaven sakes, our own people don't say this truth!

He also acknowledged the lunacy of letting Iran get nuclear bombing capability. 

G-d bless Newt Gingrich for telling the truth about the Mideast.

Also:  I think he's an excellent debater which means he has a quick mind.  I liked what he said about getting our economy back in shape and getting people hired again. 

And if he is sleazy, then I'll tell you this:  I'd rather have a sleazeball as President saying the truth about the so-called Palestinians, then the most moral President who can't speak the truth. 

I also think that Mitt Romney will be a disaster as President.  He couldn't even figure out that people all over this country are having trouble making ends meet and he's making a bet for $10,000 over nothing. 

My thoughts on Newt precisely.  Here is Newt calling fakestinians invented.
http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=248865

I would love to hear Romney say the same thing, but I doubt he would take the risk of shedding his RINO skin.
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Daniel Michael ben Avraham

• Full JTFer
  • דניאל מיכאל בן אברהם
The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
מורנו הרב מאיר כהנא

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

So what do y'all think about this?

We posted the video of the debate..i'm going to link your post to that one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2011, 08:35:06 PM »
Who was the guy who said
"The problem is this president, not something newt gingrich said.

I liked that guy!
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer

So what do y'all think about this?
Love it!  President Gingrich WILL pardon Pollard.  And if Iran doesn't have nukes by the time Gingrich is in office, then Gringrich will make sure they won't get them! 

What I am very unhappy about now, though, is how well Ron Paul is doing in Iowa.  He's only 5 points behind Newt.  President Paul will be the death of us all.  (Of course, he'll never be President, so I'm not that worried.)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2011, 08:11:02 AM »
I agree with you Chaim...He is by far the most qualified-capable person to be President and as a Historian he knows how important it is to support allies, and also not to allow Dictators to bully the US and Israel.   I think he would be United with Israel instead of condemning everything they do like Obama and Panetta.   Who in the World do we Trust?  Will God Show us the Candidate of his choice who is righteous, honest, and God Fearing, Or does that person exist?