Author Topic: If this doesn't make you sick you have a strong stomach  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
If this doesn't make you sick you have a strong stomach
« on: December 07, 2011, 08:53:45 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/150503

Young Jewish Girls 'Marrying Arabs in Galilee'
Deputy Mayor of Afula: "Mothers come to me and cry that their 12 and 13 year olds have moved into Arab villages."
By Arutz Sheva
First Publish: 12/7/2011, 7:14 PM

A growing number of young Jewish girls are marrying Arabs, according to Dr. Boris Yudis, deputy mayor of the northern town of Afula.

Yudis was interviewed for a report on intermarriage in the regional newspaper Index Haemek Vehagalil.
"The phenomenon of girls aged 12 and 13 who are in Arab villages breaks my heart, but unfortunately my hands are tied," he was quoted as saying. "Mothers come to me and cry that their 12 and 13 year olds have moved into minority villages, this is a painful thing that wounds my heart."

He was further quoted as saying: "I am really frustrated and this is not about Jews and Arabs - it is about the fact that instead of learning and studying they waste their lives. It is a sad phenomenon that we are unable to treat in a thorough way, from the root. I no longer believe only in law enforcement; I think we will have results if we act through education."
Israel's pro-Jewish Identity NGO Yad L'Achim confirmed the claim. Its chairman was quoted as saying that they receive requests to assist in similar cases nationwide. The girls involved are aged 11 years and upward, he said.

The Family Lobby responded to the report by saying that "the painful phenomenon of Jewish girls who cross over into Arab society is the direct result of the weakening of the family unit and the deterioration of the status of fathers in the Jewish family in recent decades – due to the activity of militant feminist women's groups."
Family Lobby chairman Gil Ronen explained: "The inflated propaganda about battered women in the Jewish sector and the encouragement of divorce through unwarranted perks for single parent households wind up hurting these girls, who end up in the Arab sector, where their chances of being battered are far higher."

This is not intermarriage,, this is child rape.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: If this doesn't make you sick you have a strong stomach
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 09:11:04 PM »
Yes this story is disgusting... I cannot believe that girls that young are being desecrated by the arab scum...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 11:30:42 PM »
Yes this story is disgusting... I cannot believe that girls that young are being desecrated by the arab scum...

Just look at young women and men who are sending graphic sexual pictures of themselves online to one another, only to then be exposed and humiliated and emotional destroyed.  Granted this is worse
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 11:57:59 PM by NYC subways are out of control »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 11:33:13 PM »
"The phenomenon of girls aged 12 and 13 who are in Arab villages breaks my heart, but unfortunately my hands are tied,"<<

Why are his hands tied?  Having sex with  a 12 year old girl is not legal in Israel as far as I know.  These are runaways being raped.  There should be some very serious prison time for these Arabs and these girls need some major help.  If this was happening in Judea and Samaria, for instance if 12 year old girls were running away from Tel Aviv to Kiryat Arba and marrying men there, I bet we would not hear about hands being tied.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 11:40:14 PM »
Bad news!  The Womens Lib movement has a lot to answer for! >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 01:07:45 AM »
Any girl who willingly cuts herself off from her people to go miscegenate with human/camel hybrids should be stoned, or at a minimum locked away in a mental hospital.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 02:05:26 PM »
Having heard this weeks Torah portion, I think the arabs technically speaking, if Torah law were to be upheld, should be slaughtered.
In a democracy of course this would not be possible unless some extremists would engage justice.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 02:24:50 PM »
I find it hard to believe that the authorities just sit down and let such a horror happens. If really there are 12 year-old girls being held in Arab villages then the Arabs who hold them, and presumably abuse them sexually and physically, violate just about any criminal felony on the law book concerning minors. If this is true then it is a huge scandal.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »
I find it hard to believe that the authorities just sit down and let such a horror happens. If really there are 12 year-old girls being held in Arab villages then the Arabs who hold them, and presumably abuse them sexually and physically, violate just about any criminal felony on the law book concerning minors. If this is true then it is a huge scandal.
The national religion of Israel is worshipping Arabs just like America's state religion is the worship of negroes.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 02:34:26 PM »
The national religion of Israel is worshipping Arabs just like America's state religion is the worship of negroes.
But this is too much even to most leftists.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 08:05:41 AM »
Wish we had a throwing up emicon. That is disgusting. Jewish girls should not date Arab men.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 10:56:45 PM »
Rascism in reverse ! >:(

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 08:57:02 PM »
Any girl who willingly cuts herself off from her people to go miscegenate with human/camel hybrids should be stoned, or at a minimum locked away in a mental hospital.

The honourable member needs to consider that either 12 year old girls are mature and responsible and capable of making informed decisions or they are not.
   If they are then there should be no complaints from members about any marriages from twelve upwards across the globe wherever they be.

If, as the popular view suggests they are not, then they have been manipulated and controlled and for the member to suggest a stoning of a vulnerable and abused child is frankly apalling.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 11:59:21 PM »
All the Judenrat Govt should be stoned to death ! >:(

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 08:12:16 AM »
This is sickening...what do they see in these people...aren't there enough handsome young Jewish boys?