Author Topic: An important message for JTF members (Dec. 13, 2011) - our weekly video  (Read 1355 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: An important message for JTF members (Dec. 13, 2011) - our weekly video
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 09:00:17 AM »
Thanks Chaim I was looking forward to this video.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 02:56:56 PM »
Thank you Chaim.

Offline americanfriend

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 02:58:44 AM »
Chaim Ben Pesach, let me commend you on being flexible in your position on Newt Gingrich it shows great strength of character, honesty and clear thinking to be able to change ones views on a candidate. Let us also learn from this that not all changes to ones opinions are to be labeled "flip flopping" as what seems right today may change in the light of new information and changing political landscapes and more often than not compromise is necessary to forward ones agenda in the political arena. We must always be open to changing our tactics and methods as is necessary to defeat our true enemy, the Muslim Nazi regimes that threaten us all. I agree with each and every point you made in this video. May I add a few points to the discussion. on the subject of Al Sharpton, we all know and I believe Gingrich is well aware that Sharpton in no more that a con man and political opportunist. As distasteful as it was to associate himself with Sharpton and Obama's Sec. of Education. Gingrich used this media event to manipulate two of Obamas own cronies into admitting Obama was weak on education and deftly position himself as superior to Obama on education and to garner cross over votes necessary to win in a general election.  Also and more importantly, for a president to be effective once in office he must be a master manipulator of the federal legislative process on the Hill and in the back rooms of D.C. This fact is of the utmost importance! and Gingrich is by far the best and arguably the only Republican candidate who has this skill set. I also believe he will when necessary have the fortitude to pull the trigger and launch preemptive strikes against our enemies despite criticism from the left wing cowards.

Excellent video Chaim! I am proud to be a member of the JTF forums

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 03:29:27 AM »
Chaim, I think making a political commentary videos, pretty much like this one, explaining why Newt is the best one to vote out of the candidates, is possibly the best kind of positive support you can give Newt.

Offline MeIAm

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 01:27:06 PM »
The primary enemy is not the Muslim people. A far greater threat in the [censored] populations around the world
Just like America, Israel will too will fall at the hands of these ignorant sub-humans. Only due to compassion

MeIAm

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 02:01:02 PM »
The primary enemy is not the Muslim people. A far greater threat in the schvartza populations around the world
Just like America, Israel will too will fall at the hands of these ignorant sub-humans. Only due to compassion

MeIAm

"Primary" enemy are the sudanese illegals?  Hardly.  
Let me know when there are sudanese terror groups devoted to israels destruction, when sudanese are bombing pizza shops and stoning Jewish cars and making an intifada.   Meanwhile its very clear that the arabs are the primary enemy of israel, while sudanese criminals are just another problem.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:10:48 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »