Author Topic: Help Needed : Next week!  (Read 311 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Help Needed : Next week!
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:17:04 AM »
I have been seriously wanting to work with some JTF members on a weekly newsletter. This newsletter can be sent out on a mailing list. I currently get a lot of information in my 'in-box' from email. I believe that many people would like to be informed of JTF opinions but don't have the time, or want to, go to the JTF forum. With a weekly newsletter we can get the message out more effectively.

I have a vacation this week and would like to spend some time working for JTF causes. I would like to consult with JTF members either in the chat room or via Private message, email, or via phone {with members I trust of course}. I would like to compile a list of topics and possibly short clips of news stories or forum threads which are interesting.

Tell me what you think, send me a PM if you like, or just wait till Monday when I ask again...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14