Author Topic: New reason to Curse Satmar Rebbe  (Read 1899 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
New reason to Curse Satmar Rebbe
« on: December 19, 2011, 09:22:42 PM »
Get this one!!!

Satmar Rebbe says that Jews should support Obama! Isn't that precious. This sect which leads some {NK} to actively work with the enemies of the Jewish people has a Rabbi who suggests that Jews should vote for the Jew-hating Obama.... This is sick... Truly sick!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/150871

Satmar Rebbe Warns Jews Not to Oppose Obama

The leader of the Satmar Chassidic movement, Grand Rabbi Aron Teitelbaum, has come out against Jews who oppose US President Barack Obama.
Chana Ya'ar

The Rebbe of the Satmar Hassidic movement, Grand Rabbi Aron Teitelbaum, spoke out Saturday night against Jews who oppose U.S. President Barack Obama.

The Rebbe, who lives in the New York State Hassidic town of Kiryas Yoel, made his remarks during a speech delivered during the sect's annual dinner commemorating the 67th anniversary of the miraculous escape in 1944 of the previous Rebbe, Grand Rabbi R' Yoel Teitelbaum, from the Nazis in Hungary.

One of the leaders of Budapest’s Vaadat Ezra V’Hatzalah (Aid and Rescue Council), Rudolph Kastner, had brokered a deal with top Nazi official Adolph Eichmann to let 1,600 passengers leave the country by train in exchange for a large sum of money, plus gold and diamonds. Eichmann reneged at the last minute, though, and instead sent the train to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. Miraculously, the passengers were released after four months of negotiations and allowed to travel on to Switzerland. (ed. note: The choice of the passengers led to Kastner's being accused of making deals with the Nazis for his own benefit. He was found innocent when tried in Israel, but was gunned down by someone who had lost his family).

The present Rebbe, Rabbi Aron Teitelbaum, told the dinner guests about his predecessor's emphasis on continuing the sect's customs in America. He also told the thousands who attended the affair, held at the New York State Armory in Brooklyn's Crown Heights neighborhood, that religious Jews pray daily for the welfare of the United States -- including a special blessing for its leaders.

“We enjoy freedom of speech and freedom of religion.  But recently self-appointed Jewish leaders have gotten up and insulted the President in the worst way," Rabbi Teitelbaum said. "Their words have been broadcast on the radio and television and all the media.

"Why should Jews come out in public with these sort of statements?  It is provoking the nations to hate us and it brings danger upon Jews not only here but all over the globe.," he warned.

"We mustn’t forget that this is exile. Who knows what the effects of this irresponsible behavior could be?”

The Satmar hassidim are anti-Zionist, because they believe that Jews must await the Messiah's coming to establish a state and because Zionism is anti-religious [which was true enough at its start].. The Rebbe naturally spoke about what he considered to be "the dangers of Zionism."

G-d did not create the Jewish people spineless. The Satmar are a Chillul Hashem because they are always bending over to the enemies of the Jewish people. I don't know what made these Jews so sick in the head. But it is just incredible that there are such self-hating scum amongst the Jewish people. I strive to have Ahavat Yisroel for all Jews but when I see this kind of desecration of G-ds name I must raise my voice in anguish. It is hard to believe that I actually thought Satmar had some redeeming qualities. Now that their Rabbi endorses Obama I think that this sect is Cut Off from the heritage of Am Yisroel...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New reason to Curse Satmar Rebbe
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 09:52:55 PM »
Yea I read that earlier. These are thugs and not true leaders. He also terrorized his fellow Satmar Hassids some time ago. Personally I hope that these people loose their power and control of their communities and the Hassids are smart enough to take off their yoke and only have upon themselves the yoke of G-D and not men (or Rebbes) and their circles of thugs.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 10:15:14 PM »
Just like their Hiloni "Zionist" counterparts they love to steal our Jewish Sefardic (Teimani) children!

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 10:29:15 PM »
Funny you got mad when I criticized the Satmar "rabbi".

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 10:46:09 PM »

These Jews seriously need to be liberated from such totalitarian control. Freedom of thought is the greatest gift from G-D. They cant even read things not approved to them! Such totalitarianism must be eradicated. This is also why some of the biggest anti-Jewish and anti-Judaism people were formerly these types of people. They get such a warped ideology that was called "Torah-Judaism" that they want nothing to do with it and once they are "Off the dereh" they want to oppose anything said to be Judaism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 11:57:07 PM »
Funny you got mad when I criticized the Satmar "rabbi".

If I remember the situation I explained that while I did not curse Satmar I did curse the part of Satmar which became Nueta Karta which actually works with the enemies of the Jewish people. I know some Chassids who have davened with Satmar and I was told that they were basically decent people. But for the Satmar Rebbe to say that Jews should vote for Obama is going over the line concerning being 'anti-zionist'.

Now I do not have anything good to say about the Satmar chassidim... Maybe they can straighten out their leader..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 12:04:27 AM »
People are cowards. These satmars are not any more of a coward than Israel is by kissing the tuchis of the U.S. and terrorists whom they allow to live in Israel and give free stuff to.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 10:15:56 PM by The One and Only Mo »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 04:59:31 AM »
That is why I call him Satanmar. The big question is whether I can call him a Rebbe despite any yeshiva degrees he may have. That I don't have the knowledge to answer based on my torah knowledge.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 09:46:29 AM »
That is why I call him Satanmar. The big question is whether I can call him a Rebbe despite any yeshiva degrees he may have. That I don't have the knowledge to answer based on my torah knowledge.

They have no "degrees". Its inherited by the father. This is also why they had a huge territorial feud recently after the past 1 died. This particular "Rebbe" and his gangsters started terrorizing the other Satmar Hassids under his brothers control.
 Anyway this is part of the dangers of Hassidut. Their are and were great teachings at the beginning from people like the Baal Shem Tov and Rebbe Nachman Mi Breslov and others. For example the importance and digniy of every Jew no matter how low (peasantry) they are. BUT at the same time their evolved an over emphasis of Rebbe's. And where their is power (and that is anywhere in the world) their is control and abuse of that power. Its natural for people to control others given the opportunity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 10:02:08 AM »
These Satmars are just a fraction above the n.k. They are truly evil
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline heyuguys

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 01:16:34 PM »
obama even though he is lying says he supports the right of israel to exist, which these satmar chassids say is a bad thing. so why should they stand up for obama and attack jews who dont like him? seems like these satmars know obama is anti-israel and simply want him to continue what he is doing.

they seem to help the enemies of the jews a lot which has no precedent in the bible im pretty sure.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »
It's sad that some people have a disease of the mind which would cause them to act against the interests of their own people in such a way.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 04:03:13 PM »
What is so aggravating is that these spineless jellyfish create an image that the rest of the nations look at and see weakness and self-loathing. It is certainly a Chillul Hashem that people who call themselves Jews are rolling in their own vomit. In order not to make 'waves' these so-called Jews are going to wallow in Galut mentality and dissuade Jews who otherwise may want to change things so redemption is a step closer into doing nothing and allowing the Jew-hating goy in the white house to bully the Jewish state...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »
The worst part of it is that people like him terrorize their own congregants. Its about control and power. Those Hassids are basically his slaves.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2011, 08:55:48 PM »
Just so you know, this is not "the satmar rav" (who is deceased), but one of his sons.  So the satmar today have factions which go to war w each other over which son is the real satmar rav today.  Truly cases of "vinegar, sons of wine" lol

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 01:45:23 AM »
They are like the neturey karta
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 07:17:12 PM »

Not quite.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 07:43:16 PM »

Not quite as bad as NK... Though there is a connection between these two groups... In general Satmar does not embrace the enemies of the Jewish people... But through this rabbis proclamation it seems that Satmar is assisting one of the enemies of the Jewish people.