Author Topic: VIDEO: Juxtaposing Acquittals of Murderers of Rav Kahana & Rosenbaum to R.King  (Read 677 times)

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
Chaim Ben Pesach: Juxtaposing Acquittals of Murderers of Rav Kahana & Y.Rosenbaum to R.King Verdict--

As I was listening to the old AskJTFs (which I love doing), I came across a comment I posed to Chaim, asking for his comments. The info is more elucidating for those without the knowledge JTFs have, but interesting, if not frightening, nonetheless--at least I think so. G-δ βlεss!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 01:54:26 PM by ProJewGreekChristian »
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Excellent work!

• Full JTFer

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
great video!

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Very good video! Well done :)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You could edit the link so that the forum inlines the video like this:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Chaim Ben Pesach: Juxtaposing Acquittals of Murderers of Rav Kahana & Y.Rosenbaum to R.King Verdict--

As I was listening to the old AskJTFs (which I love doing), I came across a comment I posed to Chaim, asking for his comments. The info is more elucidating for those without the knowledge JTFs have, but interesting, if not frightening, nonetheless--at least I think so. G-δ βlεss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAjHY1cwpkE&feature=youtu.be

Remove the '&feature=youtu.be' and just leave the 'www . youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxx' and the forum will display the player...

By the way.... Good work on the video.... I like it...

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 01:59:30 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Full JTFer
Remove the '&feature=youtu.be' and just leave the 'www . youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxx' and the forum will display the player...

By the way.... Good work on the video.... I like it...

Thanks. I just did that and it appears to be working like you suggested. Sometimes when I have linked videos in the past it just automatically posts the video when I copied & pasted the link--at least I think; is there any reason why it didn't do that this time?

------

OH, and as to the comment about putting the jtf.org link in the video over all the images, I forgot how to do it.... :/ and did you mean just leaving it in there or leaving it in there such that one can click on it and be directly taken to JTF?